Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

You equated poster silence to some information being withheld - either you prove it or shut shop.
It's too late now , you should have replied some time back. This is not the only thread , there is another one which escaped deep scrutiny of certain posters.

Because there are either Congress or BJP fanatics right? There are no legalists or anything in between. I'm sorry but these conspiracy theories are just going too far now!
Legalists and any thing inbetweeners always take neutral stand,sorry to thats not the case here. Atleast one set of supporters are always vocal in their opinions,cannot say same about others.

It's too late now , you should have replied some time back. This is not the only thread , there is another one which escaped deep scrutiny of certain posters.
Pardon my language but WTF are you talking about? :dontknow:
Legalists and any thing inbetweeners always take neutral stand,sorry to thats not the case here. Atleast one set of supporters are always vocal in their opinions,cannot say same about others.
Doesn't make you any better than the others - if you think so; it's a fallacy.

Pardon my language but WTF are you talking about? :dontknow: Doesn't make you any better than the others - if you think so; it's a fallacy.
I will ignore the first one. As for second,its not me who is claiming better than others.just saying when people so passionately write against Modi,they should also write in similer way against others (if they are neutral) Any way let us not make this me & you.

I will ignore the first one. As for second,its not me who is claiming better than others.just saying when people so passionately write against Modi,they should also write in similer way against others (if they are neutral) Any way let us not make this me & you.
There is no such thing as neutral. You are either objective or not. Neutrality in politics boils down to 'i dont care'. Anything you care about, even slightly, you will have a position that will make a certain party/politician the one you favor or the one you oppose. The neutral BS is simply a fallacy that the right wing engages in to deflect criticism. It is nothing more than a simple misdirect to say stuff like 'those who are saying bad things about XYZ should also say bad things about ABC or else they are not neutral'. Not only is this a false premise (neutral) being paraded as a misdirect, it is also completely ignoring the basic rule of empiricism: a criticism or a promotion of a said item is valid within the parameters specified. Ie, to invalidate or validate a claim, the merits or the demerits of the claim are the issue, not how this claim has been applied in another case.

That is where the fallacy lies - just because they don't write doesn't mean they are for that person.

There is no such thing as neutral. You are either objective or not. Neutrality in politics boils down to 'i dont care'. Anything you care about' date=' even slightly, you will have a position that will make a certain party/politician the one you favor or the one you oppose. The neutral BS is simply a fallacy that the right wing engages in to deflect criticism. It is nothing more than a simple misdirect to say stuff like 'those who are saying bad things about XYZ should also say bad things about ABC or else they are not neutral'. Not only is this a false premise (neutral) being paraded as a misdirect, it is also completely ignoring the basic rule of empiricism: a criticism or a promotion of a said item is valid within the parameters specified. Ie, to invalidate or validate a claim, the merits or the demerits of the claim are the issue, not how this claim has been applied in another case.[/quote'] So you criticize one side always and keep quiete about other side ,if some one asked about this hypocracy you can simply call it has a right wing propoganda. What i wrote was based on what i read in multiple threads,its not related to thus thread alone.

That is where the fallacy lies - just because they don't write doesn't mean they are for that person.
I am talking about hypocracy.People ready to condemn one side but silently ignore another person who does similar stuffs. If this is fallacy so be it.

I am talking about hypocracy.People ready to condemn one side but silently ignore another person who does similar stuffs. If this is fallacy so be it.
Unless an until they do not praise the other person who is doing similar stuff, it is not hypocrisy.

Unless an until they do not praise the other person who is doing similar stuff' date=' it is not hypocrisy.[/quote'] Why they maintain silence?any specific reason?Then why can't they maintain silence with Modi.

Why they maintain silence?any specific reason?Then why can't they maintain silence with Modi.
It is their prerogative - they can't talk on every topic you want to. The other side can keep silent as well when non sense is written on Modi. You do what you want, let them do what they want.

It is their prerogative - they can't talk on every topic you want to. The other side can keep silent as well when non sense is written on Modi. You do what you want' date=' let them do what they want.[/quote'] Nice way to describe hypocracy.

NEW DELHI: The CBI's move to nail Rajinder Kumar or other Intelligence Bureau officers in the Ishrat Jahan case may prove a challenge as the home ministry is convinced that the responsibility of the central agency, which was engaged in the operation right from the outset, ended when the precise information of the Lashkar plot and movements of its module were shared with Gujarat police. According to sources in the government, IB was involved in the operation to bust the Lashkar-e-Taiba module from the time it learnt a plot was being hatched by the Pakistani terror outfit to assassinate CM Narendra Modi. IB sleuths closely followed LeT as it assigned two senior Pakistani cadres, Amjad Ali Rana and Zeeshan Johar, to carry out the mission. The central agency was in the know when Pranesh Pillai alias Javed Sheikh, a Kerala native who was then living in the Gulf, was contacted by LeT and drafted as the Indian link of the mission. Sheikh is said to have asked Ishrat to join him. The IB was aware that an Indian operative working for LeT would deliver weapons to the module in Ahmedabad just ahead of the mission. Sleuths tracked the two Pakistanis in the module as they infiltrated into India. Meanwhile, Javed Sheikh and Ishrat were put under surveillance as they travelled and stayed in hotels in Lucknow and Surat, before joining the two Pakistanis in Gujarat. The IB alerted Gujarat police ahead of the planned delivery of weapons to the four-member module by their Indian link. The state police joined in the "covert" operation and intercepted the module soon after the weapons were delivered. Though Rajinder Kumar, who was then IB's station head in Gujarat, was clued in, a senior MHA official said there was nothing to establish that he was also in the know of the impending encounter.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Home-ministrys-stand-that-IB-did-its-work-in-Ishrat-case-toughens-CBIs-job/articleshow/20851757.cms

Ishrat Jahan had come only for "chota mota blast" & not to kill Modi- NDTV 6KaBovkLXFE The way this case has been handled poorly by media and UPA members as they are only politicizing terror and terrorism. Dangerous precedent is already set. We already have tons of journalists who just come to argue why only one community were involved? Would they say the same with J&K and even 26/11. And then asking security agencies, IB to blow their cover as in their information sources.

So now people who raise questions against certain posting methods become hypocrites.
What raised questions? You want people to talk your language and post on issues which matter to you. That's not how it works - everyone is entitled to post in threads which they think is relevant to them. You and I do not get to decide on the topics they want to post. Frankly though, it's not that difficult to understand why you don't receive any replies - conspiracy theorists are generally considered senile and sidelined even in real life. Expect more of the same and then cry wolf.

What raised questions? You want people to talk your language and post on issues which matter to you. That's not how it works - everyone is entitled to post in threads which they think is relevant to them. You and I do not get to decide on the topics they want to post. Frankly though' date=' it's not that difficult to understand why you don't receive any replies - conspiracy theorists are generally considered senile and sidelined even in real life. Expect more of the same and then cry wolf.[/quote'] What?Who am i to decide what topic people should debate? I am not asking people to discuss what i want , just sayng people should be consistant in discussions.All these topics are connected , you cannot just say the topics are totally independent so one can skip one issue and endlessly debate on other. Now i realize why people start abusing posters , if some people keep on abusing ones belief without ready to acknowledge opposite exists ,i think people left with no choice.

No you dont have the certificate of secularism from the resident sher .. but he does. :nice:
Saar this is not about one guy,i am talking genrally. If we keep on attack one guy,it will be easier to sidestep bigger issues.