Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1542579/report-nia-rubbishes-reports-that-david-headley-spoke-about-ishrat-jahan
NIA's letter was produced in the court by the central government's counsel, Pankaj Champaneri. "Aversion made regarding David Colman Headley making statement on Ishrat Jahan is purely in the nature of hearsay, it does not have any evidentiary value," the letter says.

Not all people believe law is perfect and ultimate truth.
Consider your odds, Guj HC + SIT + Metropolitan Magistrate + NIA backing up claims including multiple forensic evidence analysis etc. If law is not perfect, extraneous comments made by newspapers are far from even perfect. You need to weigh your options here. Mind you, I'm still not proclaiming that what they say is the ultimate truth but with the evidence presented it is hard to argue otherwise.

Thats what I was saying - it does not specifically deny that David Headley made any statement regarding Ishrat. This is a carefully crafted statement to suppress David Headley's testimony and avoid contempt of court at a later date. I could have simply confirmed or denied, but is deliberately ambiguous.

Any official confirmation about Modi ordered these killings?
Don't hold your breath waiting for an official confirmation on someone as powerful as Modi either on the riots or this case, or any other case. If you want to believe Maya Kodnani and Rajinder Kumar were making dozens of phone calls to the Chief Ministers' office to inquire about what Modi was having for breakfast and lunch, sure go ahead. Thankfully I am not that naive.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an official confirmation on someone as powerful as Modi either on the riots or this case, or any other case. If you want to believe Maya Kodnani and Rajinder Kumar were making dozens of phone calls to the Chief Ministers' office to inquire about what Modi was having for breakfast and lunch, sure go ahead. Thankfully I am not that naive.
There are lot of accusations against PMO , do you also believe MMS is corrupt & a criminal?

Thats what I was saying - it does not specifically deny that David Headley made any statement regarding Ishrat. This is a carefully crafted statement to suppress David Headley's testimony and avoid contempt of court at a later date. I could have simply confirmed or denied' date= but is deliberately ambiguous.
You mean to say "David Colman Headley making statement on Ishrat Jahan is purely in the nature of hearsay" does not imply that DCH did not make any statement on IJ? :ohmy:

There are lot of accusations against PMO ' date=' do you also believe MMS is corrupt & a criminal?[/quote'] What has it got to do with the topic of this thread? Open one on Manmohan Singh and specific accusations, including exactly how the PMO is implicated, and I'll answer the question there.

There are lot of accusations against PMO ' date=' do you also believe MMS is corrupt & a criminal?[/quote'] the ridiculousness of all this is, if Modi is that conniving and involved, why would he have people like Kodnani and Kumar call directly to his office from which suspicion would go to his door? logic dies a million deaths with every single post from anti-modistas

What has it got to do with the topic of this thread? Open one on Manmohan Singh and specific accusations' date=' including exactly how the PMO is implicated, and I'll answer the question there.[/quote'] It's about belief , if you believe one you have to believe other one also,end of day you don't have enough proof for both cases.

It's about belief ' date=' if you believe one you have to believe other one also,end of day you don't have enough proof for both cases.[/quote'] Yeah and how do you know my belief. All I am saying is that it's a pointless question in the context of this thread and will derail the thread into a Congress versus BJP discussion when the point of this thread is to talk about Modi's criminal activities, and more specifically the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case.

Yeah and how do you know my belief. All I am saying is that it's a pointless question in the context of this thread and will derail the thread into a Congress versus BJP discussion when the point of this thread is to talk about Modi's criminal activities' date=' and more specifically the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case.[/quote'] Show the proof. Why can't you believe Ishrat is a terrorist?

You mean to say "David Colman Headley making statement on Ishrat Jahan is purely in the nature of hearsay" does not imply that DCH did not make any statement on IJ? :ohmy:
No it doesn't. It deliberately uses the word "hearsay" instead of "falsehood" in order to suppress Headley's testimony and avoid contempt of court when it is discovered.

Show the proof.
Proof of what?
Why can't you believe Ishrat is a terrorist?
Are you thick? Where have I said Ishrat was or was not a terrorist? Just making up things are you? Whether she was or was not a terrorist is immaterial. The main point is that she was killed in a fake encounter, one associated person is already in jail for another encounter killing and another associated person made dozens of phone calls to Modi's office the day of the encounter.