Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)

Gaurav

Tharki Logon ka Adda (WARNING NOT WORKSAFE)  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

salma hayek was bony.. but later she gained the right amount of flesh in the right place :icflove: but anyway i am a fan for her cuteness
Sharadda can act. Better than most other Bolly actresses anyways. Is young. She needs to shed that cute image, get a good trainer and reinvent herself. This gal has potential to be a major 'A league' actress. Sharddha's stylist though is good. I love the way Shraddha dresses. Definitely strikes the perfect combination between desi-international, cute-hot-(the occasional sexy dress which Shradda manages to cute up) alia-bhatt-and-shraddha-kapoor-on-the-front-row-with-anupama-chopra.jpg A Katrina or a Kareena would've killed the look. Hell even Tamana Bhatia would've aced the look. All Shraddha manages to do is look like a hanger! Shraddha-Kapoor-Feet-1018753.jpg But that face....WOWWWWW she could sell ice to an Eskimo! This look she manages to pull off.

Sharadda can act. Better than most other Bolly actresses anyways. Is young. She needs to shed that cute image, get a good trainer and reinvent herself. This gal has potential to be a major 'A league' actress. Sharddha's stylist though is good. I love the way Shraddha dresses. Definitely strikes the perfect combination between desi-international, cute-hot-(the occasional sexy dress which Shradda manages to cute up) alia-bhatt-and-shraddha-kapoor-on-the-front-row-with-anupama-chopra.jpg A Katrina or a Kareena would've killed the look. Hell even Tamana Bhatia would've aced the look. All Shraddha manages to do is look like a hanger! Shraddha-Kapoor-Feet-1018753.jpg But that face....WOWWWWW she could sell ice to an Eskimo! This look she manages to pull off.
Aaye haye. :puke: Her dresses in both the pictures :((