FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013

Sachin=GOD

I know a lot of people (EPL fans in particular) who support Brazil here because their teams (Manchester United in particular) can't stand Barcelona. I am a huge Brazil football fan since 1998. I plan to visit Belo Horizonte soon - I have a couple of friends out there as well. :dance:

:giggle: C'monn dude I'd take a women coach who is feminine and embraces said femininity over those super masculine woman coaches I've seen in other sports. And those kisses on the cheek are super cute!
Yea definitely mate - I mean I will take them LITERALLY :--D

Gosh I'm jumping all over my room working up a sweat...Watching the frantic pace at which they are playing this game makes me wanna doo sometin' date=' run, jump, man if I had a gal rit now!!!!:haha:[/quote'] IF you had a girl, you will run and jump! :haha:

I know a lot of people (EPL fans in particular) who support Brazil here because their teams (Manchester United in particular) can't stand Barcelona. I am a huge Brazil football fan since 1998. I plan to visit Belo Horizonte soon - I have a couple of friends out there as well. :dance:
1998? Didn't France win that year? My interest in Brazil peaked when I was a kid. Watching the game with the older men of my family. The era of Romario, Bebeto, Cafu, Dunga.....That was probably my first ever World-Cup and ever since I have been a huge Brazil fan. But of late I've really taken to the Spanish style of playing. The holding-play style of football which Brazil adopted during the recent past kinda put me off a bit. Loving what Brazil is doing rit now big time.