Over to you Mr. Kumble.

Re: Over to you Mr. Kumble. Expect few LBWs not given by both the umpires. Kumble will chip in but India will lose. I hope I'm proved wrong but I have no reason to believe I'll be wrong. The bowlers haven't had too many bad days and Kumble is the only fella that will work hard come whatsoever. Sreesanth and Munaf may falter given the situation as they don't have enough experience at this level. Zaheer's been there and has faltered before. I don't expect him to stand up to the situation. Sorry folks I can't see this test being won by our fellas, they simply aren't up to it and are pretty weak mentally to press for a win.

Re: Over to you Mr. Kumble. Kumble will be bowling all day - no doubt about it. But will one man's effort be enough ? Sure, we've seen him win matches through sheer force of will but can he do it with such a paltry total to defend ? I'd say the old ball is key. SA will looking to do some serious damage while the new ball still retains it's shape; and India's plan should be to limit that damage and take 1 or 2 wickets early on, if possible. The seamers have to be at the top of their game and four-balls will be a criminal offence. If they do OK in that first session and come through unscathed - then Kumble will take care of the rest wth that old ball. It's a tough ask, but let's just hope for the best, eh.

Re: Over to you Mr. Kumble.

MP...Kumble is already in the league of greats in indian cricket... he has won india games single handedly many times.... i have never seen a player as aggressive as kumble is.... in indian team... he is a fighter...who do not want to lose... this is what separates him from mere mortals..
you are right mate! Through sheer hard work and excellent attitude he has made full use of his talent....brilliant cricketer.