Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

So what should have been Nadal vs Federer is going to be Jancowicz vs L Kobot :((
They have no one else to blame but themselves. Nadal treats non clay events like Challenger events. Fed is vulnerable with age, defense is going, offensive shots don't possess the same power.

I think the tournament has suffered because of the absence of the two biggest names in the sport, but let's be honest, how long did we think they were going to keep it up? The top half looks awesome now: Djokovic - Berdych Del Po - Ferrer Compared to the bottom half: MUrray - Verdasco Jerzy - Kubots I think Djokovic vs Berdych, tough one, but the H2H is lopsided. DelPo vs Ferrer, Ferrer has struggled and DelPo hase cruised through.

I think the tournament has suffered because of the absence of the two biggest names in the sport, but let's be honest, how long did we think they were going to keep it up? The top half looks awesome now: Djokovic - Berdych Del Po - Ferrer Compared to the bottom half: MUrray - Verdasco Jerzy - Kubots I think Djokovic vs Berdych, tough one, but the H2H is lopsided. DelPo vs Ferrer, Ferrer has struggled and DelPo hase cruised through.
Ferrer will win. It will be Djoker vs Ferrer & Murray vs Janowicz

^Berdych does have an outside chance vs Novak needs to be consistent off his groudnstrokes- which unless he is really in the zone he isnt- and serve like a demon. But Novak should win that, maybe in 4. As for winning it easily, I think Murray will have the slight edge on grass were they to meet in the final. I actually think Murray is a more skilful player. Del Po v Ferrer will be a good match, but I think JMDP will have a bit too much for Ferrer.

berdych played some breathtaking shots yesterday,he can beat djokovic on grass.. janowicz is a good young player,played brilliantly at bercy,he`ll give murray a tough time in the semis.. i really want jmdp to win it but he has to beat ferrer to whom he lost last year,tough qf draws

Any one here other than me think Berdych has an outside chance to beat novak and win this wimbledon?
You have changed your username to Kumar something.!! Don't you know Kumar's are not appreciated much on ICF. If rkt was mod over here, he would have banned you by now.