10 lies that Congress tells to dupe Indian Muslims

someone

As i said, i have no time for hinduvta nonsense.
I don't care for it to work on you. I am not here to change your mind' date=' I am here to expose hinduvta for being the infantile perversion of Indian history by hindus undereducated in disciplines such as philosophy & history- so under-educated that even me, just a guy who has taken a few credit courses of history & philosophy when bored can expose the entire body of hinduvta as nothing more than fabricated nonsense mixed with fascism.[/quote'] Apni ***** khuja ke expose karega kya? Do you actually think spouting off anti north rants is going to convince anyone? Baki sab tere jaise chewtiya nahi hain.

I don't think that he said that West > Asia in terms of historical significance. It was more contextual where his argument was that West has more investment in history than Asians which you seem to agree with. TBH' date= I think both of you speak the exact the same language, albeit with a remarkably different tone and words.
have you read some of his arguments with surajmal?

Who the **** said anything about OOI. It was all about discrediting the marxists historians and their masters sitting in Harvard.
Probably, places like Harvard did not let you close to their admissions when you applied to them and you ended up being an IT coolie for you to discredit places like Harvard.:hysterical:

Probably' date=' places like Harvard did not let you close to their admissions when you applied to them and you ended up being an IT coolie for you to discredit places like Harvard.:hysterical:[/quote'] good job not using any MC BC. a new beginning for you :two_thumbs_up:

Probably' date=' places like Harvard did not let you close to their admissions when you applied to them and you ended up being an IT coolie for you to discredit places like Harvard.:hysterical:[/quote'] A washed up physicist turned financial coolie having a go at others. :haha: As a former graduate of one of those "places like Harvard", I'm not as starry eyed as someone still experiencing fresh off the boat syndrome. An institution that has no qualms accepting monies from Arab despots, can't possibly maintain "Academic Integrity" over the long haul. Nobody is infallible.

Oh my - you don't like Harvard either - maybe because they don't have a Med school or didn't let you in? :dontknow:
they do have a med school, but why would I need to go there when I can stay here in California and go to med school here? :dontknow:

A washed up physicist turned financial coolie having a go at others. :haha: As a former graduate of one of those "places like Harvard", I'm not as starry eyed as someone still experiencing fresh off the boat syndrome. An institution that has no qualms accepting monies from Arab despots, can't possibly maintain "Academic Integrity" over the long haul. Nobody is infallible.
kya baat hain :hatsoff: Berkeley/U Penn gaye degree ke liye, anth mein yeh huwa natija :hatsoff:

A washed up physicist turned financial coolie having a go at others. :haha: As a former graduate of one of those "places like Harvard", I'm not as starry eyed as someone still experiencing fresh off the boat syndrome. An institution that has no qualms accepting monies from Arab despots, can't possibly maintain "Academic Integrity" over the long haul. Nobody is infallible.
:hysterical::hysterical:

Are you a graduate from one of the ivy league universities?