Salman Khan's hit and run case eye witness dies

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

After this bollywooder morons ike sunil shetty and rahul dev will come on camera and say we think Salman khan is being victimized because he is celebrity.. Any commoner would have never seen the day outside jail after commiting what this moron has been doing all along

After this bollywooder morons ike sunil shetty and rahul dev will come on camera and say we think Salman khan is being victimized because he is celebrity.. Any commoner would have never seen the day outside jail after commiting what this moron has been doing all along
suni shetty is such a prick... he scams the country by trying to pass his H2 as a tax exempt vehicle for his "travel agency" and then does not grasp the fact that he cant act worth a penny, and now has the audacity to defend people like salman khan who ought to be publically castrated!

who is this?
http://www.indianexpress.com/story/224223.html Anand Mohan & LOVELY I had given up, says wife of officer, son of Dalit labourer PATNA, OCTOBER 3: Thirteen years after the murder of Gopalgunj District Magistrate G Krishnaiah, a Patna trial court today sentenced to death former MP Anand Mohan and two other politicians, former MLA Akhlaq Ahmad and Arun Kumar Singh. Anand Mohan’s wife Lovely, also a former MP, and three leaders of the ruling JD(U) — MLA Vijay Kumar Shukla aka Munna Shukla, Harendra Kumar and Sashi Shekhar Thakur — were awarded life terms. The sentences were announced in a packed court room by additional district and sessions judge Ram Shresth Rai. The verdict left Bihar politicians speechless and most declined comment. But Krishnaiah’s colleagues, including Home Commissioner Afzal Amanullah, welcomed the judgment. Krishnaiah’s wife Uma, who lives with her two daughters in Hyderabad, told The Indian Express over phone: “I had forgotten about the trial, assuming that nothing will happen. While I am happy that the culprits responsible for my husband’s brutal murder have been punished, I am sad that the trial took so long. If trial in the case of an IAS officer’s death takes 11 years, then you can imagine the plight of the common man.†“My husband could have been saved had the police and administration reacted in time,†she said, recalling that policemen present at the spot did not act when her husband was killed in December, 1994. Son of a Dalit labour hand who worked at construction sites, Krishnaiah belonged to the 1985 batch of the IAS and was DM of Gopalgunj when he was murdered. His vehicle was intercepted near Khabra in Muzaffarpur by a mob during the funeral procession of don-cum-politician Chhotan Shukla. The procession was being led by Anand Mohan, wife Lovely (then newly-elected MP from Vaishali) and the other politicians. Eyewitnesses told police that Krishnaiah was dragged out from his car, severely assaulted and then shot though he kept pleading that he was the DM of a different district and had nothing to do with the killing of Chhotan Shukla.

err. ....he didnt "conveniently" die as you seem to think he was suffering form the disease for quite a long time though he did go underground for couple of months out of fear
TB is no more a deadly disease even in India. I know at least couple of people suffered from fatal bone TB, now been cured successfully, also BMC hospitals in Mumbai provide free medical treatment for this. Unless one blindly IGNORES TB till last breath, there is no reason, why it cannot be cured.

SUMA dying of TB in this day and age at the age of 38 sounds ridiculous ..
not while you are in india... people still die of tb here. the guy was shunted was suspended after he went underground so all source of remmuneration benefits were cuts off but still he had his quarters but he was shunted out because he had the disease. his family members didnt come to help because he was a bit of an a*hole to them.....so with no source of financial and medical help inspite of the media coverage it was sadly inevitable.the guy's before(contracting the disease) and after situation was something like christian bale's during and after the shooting of machinist only it was backwards

TB is no more a deadly disease even in India. I know at least couple of people suffered from fatal bone TB, now been cured successfully, also BMC hospitals in Mumbai provide free medical treatment for this. Unless one blindly IGNORES TB till last breath, there is no reason, why it cannot be cured.
ummm.. people still die of tb in india not as many as before but sadly they still do... the guy had no financial and medical benefits of any sort ..... so his situation was even miserable. u dont expect salman khan to help him....

Go to K.E.M. Hospital in Parel, or Cooper in JVPD, much smaller Siddharth Hospital in Goregaon -- the facilities are poor as these are typical minicipality hospitals.....But they have the medicines provided by government, which are "Ram-Ban" for a disease like TB. ALL this is FREE. My question is why he LEFT Mumbai. Was he forced to remain underground?? and prevented from getting treatment in proper time. The things are crystal clear.

Intially eye-witness disappeared now he conveneintly dies at age of 38 of TB.. http://www.ibnlive.com/news/prime-witness-in-salman-hitandrun-case-dies/49861-3.html While in another news one ex MP and don gets death sentence for killingan IAS officer..
Thats the more important news in my opinion DR. Seems like the Bihari Bahubalis are now slowly, but surely, coming under the scanner of law. The only thing missing is swift verdict, if that is delivered then we can all expect lot of good for Bihar, and across India really. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Both is important while one news fills you with angusih other makes u cheerful What is more heartening news coming from Bihar is the fact that this clowns Anand MOhan Singh gets the punishment despite being member of the ruling JD(U). Munna Shukla too got nailed but sthg tells me all these suckers will be out on street and case will go to high court and then supreme court and eventually they will walk out unpunished just like Shibu Soren. I am plesantly surprised that they didn't finish off the eye-witness in Slaman khan's case style and got it over with.

Guest dada_rocks
not while you are in india... people still die of tb here. the guy was shunted was suspended after he went underground so all source of remmuneration benefits were cuts off but still he had his quarters but he was shunted out because he had the disease. his family members didnt come to help because he was a bit of an a*hole to them.....so with no source of financial and medical help inspite of the media coverage it was sadly inevitable.the guy's before(contracting the disease) and after situation was something like christian bale's during and after the shooting of machinist only it was backwards
Those who do not get access to medicare they might die but that's not the case here, certainly not someone at such an young age..

What is more heartening news coming from Bihar is the fact that this clowns Anand MOhan Singh gets the punishment despite being member of the ruling JD(U). Munna Shukla too got nailed but sthg tells me all these suckers will be out on street and case will go to high court and then supreme court and eventually they will walk out unpunished just like Shibu Soren.
Well that is always an apprehension but I dare say it does look like things are getting lot tougher for these goonda politicians. Anand Mohan isnt the only one facing the music, Shahabuddin has already been penalised and seems like Pappu Yadav is gonna face music as well. Not to mention all those numerous Singhs and Pandeys. Early days yes but things look on the up. And full marks to that Patna SSP who thrashed Anand Mohan at station. By the way I can't beleive that only 2 weeks or so we were discussing about this guy and here he is now, on death row. xxx