Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday

King

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday LMAO @ clout I've said quite a few times his batting was poor and if you don't see them, then check the posts. What I don't like is this absurd extreme criticism without considering other factors. And similar thing can be said about few people who think others are hero-worshipers and they are not :lol:

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday He screwed up plain and simple, he now needs to take some time out of the game. He is mentally too fragile to play international cricket at the moment. Yesterdays performance was a sick joke to all Indian fans...

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday Excuses......excuses !! And we all heard he was injured when he failed to do the job against Pakistan ! And then he was also injured against England the other day ! Great batsmen do not make excuses, Sachin........they just GET the JOB DONE !! If you had not played that ridiculous shot in the second test, this would not have happened. You should have retired a year ago ! 24 average................jeez....who is this.......Glenn Mcgrath ??? Give Kartik your place before that 24 drops to 20 !!!

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday You can never really trust Ravi Shastris and Gavaskars. Tendulkar is their boy and will pull up reasons for him not doing well. I remember Ravi Shastri and Gavaskar pulling up Ganguly for his batting ability prior to the start of the series. The video is out in the downloads section if someone needs to revisit. Watch that Ganguly's 100 against Saffies in South Africa and you will see Gavaskar said Ganguly had only about 60% of his batting ability intact now where as Tendulkar had 90%. Ganguly emerged as the top batter while Tendulkar struggled. Now I would like to see Ravi Shastri and Gavaskar eat their words. They were both made to look dumb thanks to Ganguly's enterprising batting. It was Ravi Shastri that confirmed Tendulkar was batting with an injury. In the end it just doesn't matter as Tendulkar in the company of Rahul Dravid stuffed the game big time which was around that time in favour of India and allowed the Saffies to get back in the game. That is the bottom line and 90% would believe the game's fortunes was altered due to that painful partnership between Rahul Dravid and Tendulkar. Injury or no injury Tendulkar was a no show. I have now come to treat him a mere mortal and will not rate him any higher than the rest of the rookies in the test team.

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday Star news and NDTV now showing roughly 5 minute exclusive, highlighting Tendu's abject failure in current and past crunch games.Comparing this with B'lore debacle. There is not a word on injury. Nowhere I am seeing this injury report -print or electronic.How come? :chin:

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday

yea hes always in pain' date=' he should just retire especially if u run ppl out or eat balls like there part of spaghetti and get other ppl out[/quote'] i don't think he was at fault for the run out. altho' i didn't see it live, i have read elsewhere that laxman simply decided to go for the 2nd run which didn't exist and also didn't run well enough for it.

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday There is no conspiracy here guys, sorry to disappoint you. According to Donald, Sachin was struggling to move up the stairs the day before. It's not an excuse for a poor innings, but certainly a hampering factor. And as usual the bad umpiring has already been totally forgotten.

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday

There is no conspiracy here guys' date=' sorry to disappoint you. According to Donald, Sachin was struggling to move up the stairs the day before. It's not an excuse for a poor innings, but certainly a hampering factor. And as usual the bad umpiring has already been totally forgotten.[/quote'] Sachin was due to come at #4..when Ganguly walked out after all the drama Sachin was shown stretching in the dressing room, didn't look in such discomfort. I think he flared up the injury after he got on the field, may be during a run or when playing a shot. He just didn't look comfortable after that and was hardly able to move after playing a shot, took time to get back in his stance etc. So people need to understand the clear picture before commenting like 'why he didn't come down the order' - because he was OK till he got in the middle, and 'why he didn't retire' - because he wanted to fight. If he had retired I'm sure the counter argument would have been 'Sachin chose to retire instaed of putting on a fight'. :shrug:

Re: Tendulkar confirms he was in great pain yesterday It doesn't matter. We lost the game and a good reason was his pathetic innings. And this is not the first time he has batted pathetically in the 4th innings. Even if he were injured, I would have expected him to have played a spectaular innings still. Many greats have done the same thing in all kinds of sports.