what sort of phudu team do we have ?

jf1gp_1

1. We give less runs when playing 4 bowlers than 5.

2. Our score never changes irrepective of how many batsman we play.

3. Most of the dives by Indian fielders result in 4 for opposition.

4. First couldnt hold catches now cant run out people.

5. Lost ODI series to Eng and unlikely to win a game AT HOME against Aussies.

6. Unable to utilizing experience/talent of Big 3.

1. We have only 4 (half) decent bowlers to offer.
  2. Rohit had a brain spasm hooking straight to the fielder.
  3. Fielding is ok. Least of our worries.
  4. That was an isolated incident. Zak forgot the fundamental principle of getting hold of the ball first.
  5. But we won the 20/20 in between. :D
  6. Big 3 has become Little 1 (SRT).

You were going alright until you had to show in your SRT fanship. So now it is team's fault that Big 3 are cr@pping eh? I do agree with your other points though. It doesnt seem to matter if we play 6 bats or 7 we end around the same number of runs. Alternately it doesnt matter if we play 4 or 5 bowlers we leak pretty much the same amount of runs. xx

one other difference is the fielding standard between the two teams. Although our team has gotten better with youngsters, it still doesnt match the Aussies. The only weak in the Aussie side is Clark, all the rest are super fielders in their respective positions. Whereas, we have slow movers like Zaheer, Dravid (although he's good in the slips, Ganguly, Powar,

1. Big 3 has become Little 1 (SRT).

Fine but if you saw the game last night you would have seen Dhoni all over the place. Talking to bowlers, umpire when he gave that crazy wide, changing field every 2-3rd ball, talking to fielders, his batting style has changed. Infact when there was some side screen problem dhoni ran down to the boundary and got it fixed. He needs to calm down with sachin and dravid on field the least i expect is one of them walking up to Dhoni and talking to him which i just didnt see. Maybe that how Dhoni wants it but at this rate he will burn himself out.
Fine but if you saw the game last night you would have seen Dhoni all over the place. Talking to bowlers, umpire when he gave that crazy wide, changing field every 2-3rd ball, talking to fielders, his batting style has changed. Infact when there was some side screen problem dhoni ran down to the boundary and got it fixed. He needs to calm down with sachin and dravid on field the least i expect is one of them walking up to Dhoni and talking to him which i just didnt see. Maybe that how Dhoni wants it but at this rate he will burn himself out.
Sachin and Dravid are history. He needs to talk to his VC Yuvraj. You can't have too many cooks.

agreed upon first 5 points... regarding the 6th point, there is no need to utilize now, they are seniors and they should pour their experience for the cause of the nation, whenever, whereever and however they get a chance...say what!

dont know about SRT.. but I am expecting Dravid to retire from ODIs if he continues to fail.. he will think and put team India first.. another thing i notices is that RD and SRT arent talking to dhoni much... they need to talk more.. if they cant advise atleast they need to be more chirpy and lift spirits up when chips are down...