UEFA Champions League 2013-14 - Real Madrid are the champs

Sidhoni

bayer's back 4 were appalling add to that no tracking back by the midfielders..perfect team to counter attack though they'll still qualify with a win or draw at spain,united will beat shaktar. rooney,evans and kagawa were immense,rio and nani were hogwash in the 1st half.feel sad for hypia tbh.. gala were pathetic,lost to a team who played 60% of the match with 10 men,credit to madrid though.. arsenal and dortmund will go through and juve got an important win

Juve out :( Didnt see it but sounds like conditions were terrible
I never knew you supported Juve in the Italian teams Anyway, good for Arsenal to lose against Napoli, now they will have some kickass team waiting for them in the draw Almost any team they are going to meet has the potential to win UCL

^yes.. City might fancy their chances vs Barca, if they really go for it at home in the first leg and win by 2 they can scrape a draw or narrow loss at Nou. Their midfield Yaya/Fern.. potentially Milner too can dominate Barcas. Much depends on Messis fitness of course

Arsenal - Bayern tomorrow. Everyone expecting Arsenal to loose and some even predicting a pasting. I hope we play without any pressure and give them a good fight. :pray: 2-1 at home and park the bus at Allianz Arena :pray:
Ribery-Shaqiri are injured right? That gives you guys some advantage. Last season too Arsenal played well to beat that Bayern in the second leg eventually losing out on lesser away goals.

Ribery-Shaqiri are injured right? That gives you guys some advantage. Last season too Arsenal played well to beat that Bayern in the second leg eventually losing out on lesser away goals.
Yes Ribery and Shaqiri are both out but they still have enough quality all over the pitch, They have like two world class players to play in each position. Arsenal should go in with Schez Sagna-Per-Kosc-Gibbs Flamini-Rosicky Ox-Ozil-Podolski Giroud/Sanogo I hope Wenger plays Podolski today because there will be very few chances for us today and we need Poldi to bury them with his left foot.

Yes Ribery and Shaqiri are both out but they still have enough quality all over the pitch, They have like two world class players to play in each position. Arsenal should go in with Schez Sagna-Per-Kosc-Gibbs Flamini-Rosicky Ox-Ozil-Podolski Giroud/Sanogo I hope Wenger plays Podolski today because there will be very few chances for us today and we need Poldi to bury them with his left foot.
Definitely want to see Podolski playing. He is one of my favorites. Ozil needs to step up. Probably the Germans in Arsenal will make all the difference against the Germans. :P

Definitely want to see Podolski playing. He is one of my favorites. Ozil needs to step up. Probably the Germans in Arsenal will make all the difference against the Germans. :P
The problem with Podolski is he goes on missing in games. But still he is the best finisher in our team. Also Poldi will be raring to go against the Bayern team. I hope he plays and scores.