Hari bole :-)

Gaurav

This song really moves me even as a faithless man :mama: Very relaxing! WWYGEM19cUk Translation I think- I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is adept in playing on His flute, with blooming eyes like lotus petals, with head bedecked with peacock's feather, with the figure of beauty tinged with the hue of blue clouds, and His unique loveliness charming millions of Cupids.

Varun that 1967 ka video has two hot chicks near the end :haha: They must be old now :mama: Anyway recent one from London. Must say Hare Krishna folks make a nice change from the typical uhm uhm ones you find in central London with their judgement day fear mongering... k-MxIPtd7h8

u know what gaurav? this happenz in Iskon temple in India and in usa too.. i have been to Vrindavan, Mathura, and there in Isckon temple these white ppl sing Hare Krishna and dance.. if u want to see some dead seriouz worshipperz, then these whitez are the one who worship this HIndu religion and Lord Krishna dead seriouzly same here i saw in Maryland, in a Hare Krishna temple.. they dance and makes the presance of God in the Mandir.. btw the video which varun quoted, that seemz to be very old.. go to some hare krishna temple now or iskon temple.. u would find it interesting.. ..

go to some hare krishna temple now or iskon temple.. u would find it interesting.. ..
:two_thumbs_up: Mere bhai I used to be a hardcore member of ISKON. Absolutely loved the experience. Loved the food as well...so simple and tasty. The temple I used to be in was full of non desi ladies....it was fun. Was an excellent place for getting feel good juices flowing. They were really calm and happy lot. Don't want to say too much or you guys will make fun of me :hysterical: :tounge_smile: That was almost 10 years ago. Since then I am a completely different person (as you can see) but I still have a soft spot for them (minus the god angle). The time with them was what set me on the road to finally becoming a veggie. Although my reasons were ethical rather than religious.

LOL!, sorry I just pissed myself laughing when I saw the 1967 vid, wtf do they think they r doing lol, dancing like rajneesh people. I try to follow Vaishnavism myself. My diet has no meat/fish, no eggs, no onion, no garlic and no mushroom. I wouldn't say Im hardcore ISKCON though. I have my own militant vedic beliefs. ISKCON temples seem to be the the cleanest, friendliest, they smell good, have good food, beautiful deities etc. Mainstream ISKCON scares me because of the new white/indian/black Gurus that have come to power after Srila Prabhupada's dissapearance. They have been involved with soem bad things.