Greg Chappell won't coach a national team again...

Gaurav Kalra: Tell me honestly, six months back you took that flight out of India. There was a swarm of paparazzi behind you, there was all this attention. Did you really think six months later you would be back in India again? Greg Chappell: I can't say I thought much about the future, it was just time to leave and I needed the break. But I always had the desire to continue my involvement with India and cricket in India. I think Indian cricket is the epicenter of world cricket, and this is the place to be involved with cricket if you are going to be involved. But the overwhelming memory I have of India is a very positive one, and for the majority of the time I was here, was very positive and people were very friendly and they have been friendly and warm since I have been back. Gaurav Kalra: You say it is nice to be back and you say you have fond memories but sometimes we tend to focus on the negatives a little bit. You will excuse us for that. Greg Chappell: Not necessarily. Gaurav Kalra: Mr Chappell let's be honest. There was a lot of bad blood when you left. There was a lot of bad blood, which may not have been at your personal level but a lot of former cricketers were after you after the World Cup debacle. Did you really think about this seriously 'Should I be coming back to India?' It is not the same thing that you are doing but should I be coming back to India and putting myself through all of that again. Greg Chappell: Look, I don't tend to reflect on the past and I really don't hold grudges. People are entitled to their opinion and there are people who were disappointed. We all were disappointed about what happened in the World Cup but these things happen. To focus and to try and blame one incident and one individual is really not realistic. I didn't take it too personally. I don't think it was meant personally. http://www.cricketnext.com/news/i-wont-coach-an-international-team-again/27329-14.html