State elections 2013 thread: Delhi, MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Mizoram

The Outsider

BJP said (without asking) that they would offer "constructive issue based support". AAP asked them what issues were they ready to support. I don't see why is it bad to ask for more information. Read BJP's letter to "request" AAP to form a government - it is sarcastic to the core. AAP replied in the same language that BJP started.
Which letter is this ? Any link ?

:WTF: Pehle kyun nahi bola? Where are you now?
i didnt know i would be here either. :giggle: i was supposed to be in ahmedabad right now but mom said she wanted to go to vaishno devi this week so staying in delhi right now near IGI. flight for jammu tommorow. :two_thumbs_up:

AAP is definitely nervous and they are really preparing for future. Whenever the blame game starts, they will say its not our "fault", we did what "others" said and agreed. They don't want the responsibility on themselves rather on everybody else. Not sure, how and why that should work.

How the Congress, BJP are asking the wrong questions of AAP

Globally, local governance is widely acknowledged as a key building block of democratic governance - governance that is transparent, participatory, inclusive, efficient and led by people’s leaders. These building blocks should make the bigger picture where policies, authority and resources do not flow down from the top. The sixth report of the second Administrative Reforms Commission calls local governance the “journey to the future”. And it quotes none other than Mahatma Gandhi, who spoke of a people-centred non-pyramidal structure of power.
Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/how-the-congress-bjp-are-asking-the-wrong-questions-of-aap-1293139.html?utm_source=ref_article