Talking on a cell phone while driving?

Holysmoke

Anyone caught on the cell phone while driving should have the cell phone rammed up their back end. When I see people driving recklessly I get really worked up and feel like launching a RPG at them.
Do you think going to jail for talking on the cellphone while driving is fair? Remember, you could be talking on handsfree, or on a bluetooth headset.. doesnt matter, you still go to jail I think thats just crap

Do you think going to jail for talking on the cellphone while driving is fair? Remember, you could be talking on handsfree, or on a bluetooth headset.. doesnt matter, you still go to jail I think thats just crap
If it is hands free then it's ok..ish in my book (although dialling the number etc can be a problem). If it's hand held then you are putting the life of innocent people on the line. For example few months ago this clueless bi.ch almost ran me over as she had her cell phone tucked in between her shoulder and angled head. Silly woman even had a baby in the car. She was coming out of the supermarket car park into pedestrian area where she was supposed to stop and look on both sides. I went loco on her and said- "Why do you want to turn my pregnant wife into a widow? Would it be nice if my unborn child's father became a vegetable ?" :hysterical: She was almost in tears. Btw my wife is not pregnant I just made it up on the spot to make her feel bad:finger:

And now the mamu's and pandu's will be expecting a big bribe... they know.. its easy money.. because no-one is gonna want to go to jail instead. Earlier, if I was caught, I used to get the proper reciept.. instead of bribing the cop. Now ill be forced to bribe him what BS

If it is hands free then it's ok..ish in my book (although dialling the number etc can be a problem). If it's hand held then you are putting the life of innocent people on the line. For example few months ago this clueless bi.ch almost ran me over as she had her cell phone tucked in between her shoulder and angled head. Silly woman even had a baby in the car. She was coming out of the supermarket car park into pedestrian area where she was supposed to stop and look on both sides. I went loco on her and said- "Why do you want to turn my pregnant wife into a widow? Would it be nice if my unborn child's father became a vegetable ?" :hysterical: She was almost in tears. Btw my wife is not pregnant. I just made it up on the spot to make her feel bad:finger:
I know what you mean. But sending people to jail isnt the solution. Not the least in India, because the people who will end up going to jail will be the ones who dont have the cash to bribe the cop.

Holy are you in India? :hysterical: If yes then may police bhagwan help you :haha: Anyway if you hit someone while driving with cell phone then jail is ok. If you are caught without having an accident then a heavy fine but no jail.

Holy are you in India? :hysterical: If yes then may police bhagwan help you :haha: Anyway if you hit someone while driving with cell phone then jail is ok. If you are caught without having an accident then a heavy fine but no jail.
nah, im not in India, but I drive a lot everytime I go. If you hit someone, yes.. then jail is fine but just talking on a handsfree while sitting in traffic? no way:hysterical: and now my phone is also my mp3 player.. what am i gonna do:eyedance: ill try to convince the mamu that this is not a phone, it is an mp3 player :haha:

nah, im not in India, but I drive a lot everytime I go. If you hit someone, yes.. then jail is fine but just talking on a handsfree while sitting in traffic? no way:hysterical: and now my phone is also my mp3 player.. what am i gonna do:eyedance: ill try to convince the mamu that this is not a phone, it is an mp3 player :haha:
He will convince you that it's not jail but a 5***** hotel that you would be spending some time in :hysterical: