Champions League Twenty20 Official Fantasy League (code - 1964)

AbhishekS

I am not even in to 30 :(( but at least I have better rank than CHIT SS JAF :hysterical:
What are you blabbering :hmmm: I've withdrawn from the competition as i forgot to make changes and i didn play the last two games but still ended up with more points than you :hysterical::hysterical:
Dont mess with a legend :poink: Better back off yourself from the lifetime embarrassment
Told you :poink: now congrates on your very own wooden spoon :cantstop:

chit, you are not in our league :whack: you can claim winning league in whichever league you are playing :giggle: but not ours :poink: I am also going to win some $'s from your chindi donation :dance:
Then why are you asking for ICF$ after finishing at 46th position in your league :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What are you blabbering :hmmm: I've withdrawn from the competition as i forgot to make changes and i didn play the last two games but still ended up with more points than you :hysterical::hysterical: Told you :poink: now congrates on your very own wooden spoon :cantstop:
:haha::haha::haha: jaf's never ending season of reasons has started as always after losing ss once again :hehe: not only you have reasons. almost everyone have so many reasons like forgetting team changes etc. i think even wooden spoon winner SLICKR also have so many reasons for winning wooden spoon once again :giggle: so why dont you accept that you are even chittest ss than scarryface :phehehe: BTW what is your ranking? :hmmm: is it special 26? :haha::haha::haha: