your team for the next 2 games

bharat297

My team for the next 2 games would be ... S. Ganguly S. Tendulkar S. Badrinath Y. Singh M. Kaif M. Dhoni R. Sharma I. Pathan P. Ojha G. Singh L. Balaji R.P. Singh (12th man) I think Dravid and Zaheer should be "rested" for the remainder of the series (not dropped). I reckon give them a clean break for a week or 2 and let them return for the Pakistan series. They are quality players and you dont become a bad player overnight ... these guys will return back to form. I think our bowling lineup needs a major overhaul . Gagandeep Singh has been a consistent performer in domestic cricket, and now would be a nice time to bring him in.I always thought Balaji was an under-rated bowler. He was dropped in 2004, despite showing some excellent form at stages during the year. He probably deserved another shot. He is someone that can swing the ball both ways and has nice control. The other changes are the inclusion of Badrinath and Kaif who both performed very well at domestic cricket. Kaif and Yuvraj were a very good combination in that middle order and his electric fielding would be a welcome addition to the side.