Retire Ganguly, Save Indian Cricket Campaign!

head coach

Guest HariSampath
Do you enjoy seeing this guy play ODI? I dont! He is one of the highest run getter but clearly his days are over! The absence of Sourav Ganguly would help one of the youngster like Badrinath/Uthappa/Rohit Sharma to bring in some consistency at the top order! :two_thumbs_up:
hey head coach, ya Badri , Rohit and others need to play. Bu I disagree about Ganguly being "retired". He needs to be DROPPED:finger:
Guest HariSampath

The story of he run chase is as follows. We start off needing 6.2, by the time ganguly is out we need 8.5, and all batsman at other end have got 100 strikerate, after 2 more overs we need 10 per over, and game gone despite Uthappa's brave effort. So no one should describe Ganguly's in nings as bringing India close, It was the reason we lost

Guest HariSampath
i know in the end he slowed down..not good but i think our bowling lost us the game and our middle order of yuvi and dravid
why Yuvi, when he came in we needed about 9 per over what was ganguly doing for 38 overs, it is bcos of him pressure built up and we lost wkts,, ya dravid is worse