the unfolding story on the ISP: VSNL / TATA-indicom

Cricketics

i just got an email from this person who himself has been part of this scam by vsnl/tata-indicom ppl his name is Ajoy Eric Lal Indian news channel - CNn Ibn covered part 1 of the show.. part 2 would be aired in India shortly.. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFpWy0ZoC2M]Click here to watch part 1[/ame] must watch Starting today, Delhi’s local, non-political newspaper called: “neighbourhood FLASH” has the story on this huge ISP scam as their cover story. It is currently being distributed to over 2.5 lac English speaking households in all of South Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon here are some of his words from that email :- For more just Google as follows: - “Ajoy Eric Lal” TATA - “Ajoy Eric Lal” VSNL - “Ajoy Eric Lal” TATA Indicom - “Ajoy Eric Lal” TRAI - TATA Indicom Scam - TATA Indicom on CNN-IBN ... etc. etc. ... Be amazed and watch what this ISP is doing to us customers! Best Regards Ajoy Eric Lal New Delhi

VSNL is total crap. Infact, most of the ISP's in India are crap. I had Hathway, which I found to be really good, but its very expensive. I had a limited connection, ie. I had a 1.5 GB limit.(meaning I cannot download anything) 10,000 a month, for a 256 unlimited connection.

what rubbish .. i have 512k unlimited for 900+12% tax so its around 1010 ... 512 is not that fast , but its a lot better than 256 for 10,000 with a 1.5gb download limit ... ** i downloaded more than 3gb KKline vids today :D EDIT : saw the vid , the CC says 24 working hours , 8 hrs working a day => 3 days .. sundays not counted .. stupid as it may be , but thats what is means. i had tata indicom about 2 years back .. was terrible .. switched to sify in 2 months ... why doesnt the man do that :| airtel .. not had any downtime in about 2 months .. before that had a prob , they came and replaced the modem in 3 hours ... love it