Can we have some optimism around here?

Holysmoke

As long as the stupid rich spoilt cricketers keep thinking about sponsor contracts and ad shoots.... Oh, well wrong thread i suppose :P PS: on a more serious note, watch the rest of the 2 odis and we'll see if there are more converts from opti to pessi, or pessi to opti

PS: on a more serious note, watch the rest of the 2 odis and we'll see if there are more converts from opti to pessi, or pessi to opti
Dont know about that, but looking at the nature of these fans,looks like we're gonna have converts from Indian Cricket fan to Aussie Cricket fan.
Dont know about that' date=' but looking at the nature of these fans,looks like we're gonna [b']have converts from Indian Cricket fan to Aussie Cricket fan.
The ones who need to truly worry about that are the indian cricketers. Its a shame if they cannot put up a fight (forget "winning", atleast put up a great fight), and if they dont, then their spineless performances lead to this situation.
The ones who need to truly worry about that are the indian cricketers. Its a shame if they cannot put up a fight (forget "winning", atleast put up a great fight), and if they dont, then their spineless performances lead to this situation.
What do you mean by that. Are you trying to say that they are not giving it their best shot?
What do you mean by that. Are you trying to say that they are not giving it their best shot?
If you are asking me along the lines of match fixing, then I dont think they are doing that. But they are not putting 200% heart and soul into the batting, bowling and fielding.