Its just a matter of time before he makes a comeback...

Ram

sp10.jpg Not the black-clad guy at the right , but the blue-clad guy at the left. Mark my words , within 3-4 months you will all see Kaif back in the one-day team.
Of course you will cause we believe in strongly believe in the environment and recycle as much as we can.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: @topic: its very tough path for Kaif to retrace into the ODI side...its not that easy!
In fact, it will get progressively easy. Old players retiring , young guns like Karthik , Uthappa , Sharma finding their feet. Just a string of losses and few good performances by Kaif could well mean one thing - A Kaif recall. Kaif has to help himself now , by scoring runs BIG time in domestice ODIs.
In fact, it will get progressively easy. Old players retiring , young guns like Karthik , Uthappa , Sharma finding their feet. Just a string of losses and few good performances by Kaif could well mean one thing - A Kaif recall. Kaif has to help himself now , by scoring runs BIG time in domestice ODIs.
thats it...now your statement is completed...you are absolutely right that its easy through progressive performances...Kaif has to mend his ways with the bat and put his claim very very strongly...!
thats it...now your statement is completed...you are absolutely right that its easy through progressive performances...Kaif has to mend his ways with the bat and put his claim very very strongly...!
I just noticed. Whatever i say , you seem to be in complete agreement with it EVERY time. Either i am right all the time , which is a bit hard , or you think i am right all the time , which is a possibility. :D
I just noticed. Whatever i say ' date=' you seem to be in complete agreement with it EVERY time. Either i am right all the time , which is a bit hard , or you think i am right all the time , which is a possibility. :D[/quote'] :D yaar, actually performance is the only way to get in...isn't it...and you spoke about it...so what do you think I am ought to do...should I disagree to this logical and true statement...
:D yaar' date=' actually performance is the only way to get in...isn't it...and you spoke about it...so what do you think I am ought to do...should I disagree to this logical and true statement...[/quote'] Just kidding/fooling around bro.. :D Belated Eid wishes ! :isalute: