back to last decade!

Chaos

I haven't watched a single ball of this series, but from afar i get the impression that India's batting lineup is toothless without Tendulkar, Ganguly and Yuvraj. This was certainly the case during the England series. If two of those three don't deliver, the team flounders. They just don't have the flexibility that the Aussies do. Back to the last decade indeed. As much as i want to see fresh faces in this team, i can't see it happening if this recently developed trend of senior dependence continues.

I haven't watched a single ball of this series' date=' but from afar i get the impression that India's batting lineup is toothless without Tendulkar, Ganguly and Yuvraj. This was certainly the case during the England series. If two of those three don't deliver, the team flounders. They just don't have the flexibility that the Aussies do. Back to the last decade indeed. [b']As much as i want to see fresh faces in this team, i can't see it happening if this recently developed trend of senior dependence continues.
Yours is a flawless observation without watching the matches, it is exactly what you are saying. In the previous match, inspite of the opening partnership our batsman including, RD, MSD, Yuvi...couldnot capitalize on it. It is clearly evident that as in the past decade, our batting relies on seniors and all the youngsters coming in donot perform consistently for 2-3 matches...for 1-2 innings in a serious they play well and get the label as a star...ads pour in and they get recognition through our media...thats all.:confused_smile:
Drop Tendulkar from the team. Our team will become worse than Kenya' date=' but we will eventually improve, when the youngsters turn 35, and its time to replace them.[/quote'] Dropping 10dulkar will be a grievous mistake...he is doing well at his place...but what about others...like RD, Yuvi, MSD...they need to cater to the needs of the team on the field...isn't it?