I wish I was Australian............

Guest HariSampath
Guys' date=' why can't we watch the last few overs of a gripping ODI in peace. Please don't post on this thread anymore, just watch and enjoy the match!![/quote'] Hey shwetabh, where were you watching a gripping ODI's last overs ??? I wish you had let me know, I was desperately searching for that :D
Guest HariSampath
........at least then I would be able to enjoy the clinical performances they are putting up...........................I appreciate their performance but cannot enjoy it as a India fan. These guys do not seem human. What aggressiveness, what perfromance with the bat and the ball......they talk smack, they are cocky, but they always back it up with clinical precision..like a facking machine......true India has been played like donkeyshit...but it has been induced by these aliens...........I mean my God I am short of superlatives.......I am disappointed, but I do not feel sad since this team is daylights ahead of our team.........we will never achieve this level of clinical hiting and bowling. 318 to win? Get the fack outta here!! Down 1-4 to Mumbai..........I say just play a B team to just piss the Aussies off. We all know we can do that by winning a match. It is going to ass-raping down under later this year.......I shiver to even think about it.
I feel exactly like you, but that anger is at THIS team and the way they play , not against Indian cricket as it can be. The budda brigade has to go except for Sachin. Period. T20 players like Rohit Sharma and others like Badri have to be cooling heels game after game because some individuals twist the selection process and have hijacked the agenda of Team India. What you are basically saying is you wish India play like Aussies, which everyone will agree with.
Rajeev, You are the siteownwer so obviously you have the right to let whoever you think stay or leave the forum...........I think the most folks completely misread the objective of the title.....or maybe I coined it in such a way that mislead people from the mesage that I was trying to put across. It appears there is too much hate for me here in response to my recent comments. You do not have to ban me, I will gladly leave. Please cancel my account and I promise you, you will not see me visit this forum again. I apologize if I hurt anybody's feeling with my comments. Bumper was right, it is the frustration of a dejected fan......maybe my outbreaks are more radical than others. I certainly feel very proud to be an Indian. I cannot prove that to you over the internet, but if you knew me in real life I think you would agree with this assessment. Anyhow, sorry to anyone if I hurt their feelings. Cheers & Good luck with the forum!
Dude , you aint going nowhere.. come back man.. Indian supporters can get passionate sometimes..