I wish I was Australian............

........at least then I would be able to enjoy the clinical performances they are putting up...........................I appreciate their performance but cannot enjoy it as a India fan. These guys do not seem human. What aggressiveness, what perfromance with the bat and the ball......they talk smack, they are cocky, but they always back it up with clinical precision..like a facking machine......true India has been played like donkeyshit...but it has been induced by these aliens...........I mean my God I am short of superlatives.......I am disappointed, but I do not feel sad since this team is daylights ahead of our team.........we will never achieve this level of clinical hiting and bowling. 318 to win? Get the fack outta here!! Down 1-4 to Mumbai..........I say just play a B team to just piss the Aussies off. We all know we can do that by winning a match. It is going to ass-raping down under later this year.......I shiver to even think about it.

What a ch**tiya post and thread Just because its cricket, you are not proud of being from a great nation? is it just sport. Jeez man, what a loser
Obviously you did not get the point of my post..........I said if I was Australian I would enjoy this performance (I admire it but cannot enjoy it)........as it is truly out of this world......and I cannot because I am not. That is not to say that I want to. Of course, if you had exercised your ******a mind, you would have got that!!
saleh sankhi insaan.. bhoot ni ke saleh.. glory hunter is the rite word to define u.,... jidhar victory udhar tu.. Bure waqt mein India ke dushman, and jab jiit rahe toh Jai Jai India.. ppl like u should never be allowed to enter India
Get lost man! You guys are so hung up fake nationalism you cannot even take a point. You and some others remind me of George Bush and his cronies!!
Obviously you did not get the point of my post..........I said if I was Australian I would enjoy this performance (I admire it but cannot enjoy it)........as it is truly out of this world......and I cannot because I am not. That is not to say that I want to. Of course, if you had exercised your ******a mind, you would have got that!!
So you wish you were an Australian? I think Rajeev has understood exactly what you want to say.

Danda, I suggest and request you NOT to come here..if ever there was MOD wish..I would love to see you out. I am disgusted by your thread and post. You post is as compared to a child leaving his mother, you can fight and complain but never betray Change your title and sober up kindly

Danda, I suggest and request you NOT to come here..if ever there was MOD wish..I would love to see you out. I am disgusted by your thread and post. You post is as compared to a child leaving his mother, you can fight and complain but never betray Change your title and sober up kindly
Exactly.More like disowning your parents because they arent rich. What a .......
Whatever man!
So you wish you were an Australian? I think Rajeev has understood exactly what you want to say.
holysmoke..everyone is not so smart -- Dandaro, Australia is a great country. Google for the embassies in your area and try your luck, get their citizenship and enjoy their cricket