Dandaroy - come back to the forum!

fineleg

Its outrageous that folks have ganged up on dandaroy and abusing him to the point that he had to leave. Dandaroy, Realize there are mean people in this world/forum who will not allow you to state something without abusing you. Just give it back to them or ignore them. Do not leave. Come back.

Yes, but there seems to be a lynch mob out here that lynches anyone who states opinion that does not "conform to their way" of thinking. Examples: 1. Poster A says Indian team is pathetic or Poster A says "Player XYZ is a selfish a$$" You can disagree with poster A. You can ignore poster A. You can even say Poster A's statement is stupid. But you cannot say Poster A is a retard, or he/she should LEAVE the forum. 2. Poster A says Indian team is surely going to lose the match or series before the start of match/series. You can disagree with poster A. You can ignore poster A. You can even say Poster A's statement is stupid. But you cannot say Poster A is a retard, or he/she should LEAVE the forum. 3. Poster A says "He wishes to be an Australian, Jamaican or American"...whatever (esp. it is clear he said it out of frustration) But lets assume he meant it. That's his wish. Not for others to attack the poster. Sure you can "comment about the post", but not attack the poster personally. But Lynch Mob thinks otherwise?

:hysterical: If he can read this thread, there's no reason for you to call him back :haha:
If your Highness, (holy) Smoke of, can provide me with dandaroy's email id, then I can email. But your Highness, I only can hope he will read this as a Guest or something. :hatsoff:
Yes' date=' but there seems to be a [b']lynch mob out here that lynches anyone who states opinion that does not "conform to their way" of thinking. Examples: 1. Poster A says Indian team is pathetic or Poster A says "Player XYZ is a selfish a$$" You can disagree with poster A. You can ignore poster A. You can even say Poster A's statement is stupid. But you cannot say Poster A is a retard, or he/she should LEAVE the forum. 2. Poster A says Indian team is surely going to lose the match or series before the start of match/series. You can disagree with poster A. You can ignore poster A. You can even say Poster A's statement is stupid. But you cannot say Poster A is a retard, or he/she should LEAVE the forum. 3. Poster A says "He wishes to be an Australian, Jamaican or American"...whatever (esp. it is clear he said it out of frustration) But lets assume he meant it. That's his wish. Not for others to attack the poster. Sure you can "comment about the post", but not attack the poster personally. But Lynch Mob thinks otherwise?
If the poster says he'd rather be Australian than be Indian, is it not basic courtesy to forward him to an Aussie fansite? If the poster says" It is going to ass-raping down under later this year.......I shiver to even think about it.", is it not basic courtesy to suggest to him to stop following cricket, checking cricinfo, and checking this site, so he can have a less scary time?
If the poster says he'd rather be Australian than be Indian, is it not basic courtesy to forward him to an Aussie fansite?
Sure, if he expresses that intent, then give him the link of Aussie fansite. However do NOT attack him, and ask him to "get out", "be deported" etc. No one will be upset if you give him an Aussie fansite, give him that. The personal attacks are what is being questioned here. Will wait to hear from the lynch mob on that.
If the poster says" It is going to ass-raping down under later this year.......I shiver to even think about it.", is it not basic courtesy to suggest to him to stop following cricket, checking cricinfo, and checking this site, so he can have a less scary time?
Sure, again, you can suggest stop following cricket, check cricinfo, check site to have less scary time. This WAS suggested, and I dont think dandaroy got upset because of above suggestion. The complaint is all about things like "Rajeev stating MOD WISH is for dandaroy to leave the forum" etc, and then numerous other personal attacks that caused the lynching effect. Mods coming and saying things like that is quite serious stuff. If you want to state "suggestions for less scary time", no one is protesting that. It is very wrong for a site owner / Moderator(s) to come and ask someone to leave, because he stated his desire for a certain nationality. That is very wrong, and then people piled on top to lynch further.
But if he reads it as a guest, isnt he going back on his word? How are we going to respect him then?:haha: Anyways, im just fooling around.. he'll be back in 15 days...
You should respect him, because for all the disgusting lynching that took place, he still has the passion and attachment to read and post.
Sure, if he expresses that intent, then give him the link of Aussie fansite. However do NOT attack him, and ask him to "get out", "be deported" etc. No one will be upset if you give him an Aussie fansite, give him that. The personal attacks are what is being questioned here. Will wait to hear from the lynch mob on that. Sure, again, you can suggest stop following cricket, check cricinfo, check site to have less scary time. This WAS suggested, and I dont think dandaroy got upset because of above suggestion. The complaint is all about things like "Rajeev stating MOD WISH is for dandaroy to leave the forum" etc, and then numerous other personal attacks that caused the lynching effect. Mods coming and saying things like that is quite serious stuff. If you want to state "suggestions for less scary time", no one is protesting that. It is very wrong for a site owner / Moderator(s) to come and ask someone to leave, because he stated his desire for a certain nationality. That is very wrong, and then people piled on top to lynch further.
You are right, I was way outta line and it was in the heat of the moment. Normally, I don't give 2 hoots about negativity but that kinda irked me a bit more than usual. But thanx to that thread, it opened a lot of cans for me I replied to him in that thread and will PM too I don;t see any reason to continue this thread, coz some people will reply just for the sake of replying and argument Thanx for bring this up finelg and I will convey this message to him