Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

At least, read what you post. From the same TOI link. Typical TOI-let paper headline.
ok, I was wrong there. But I'm guessing the other points I raised in that post were not wrong - any comments on them? Also, any comments on the Kejriwal Interview Fixing video?

ok, I was wrong there. But I'm guessing the other points I raised in that post were not wrong - any comments on them? Also, any comments on the Kejriwal Interview Fixing video?
:hysterical: U TURN So AAP have taken on someone who stood up against Vadra and ghandis:giggle: The plot thickens! I though AAP were in bed with kangress. None of this makes sense:--D

:hysterical: U TURN So AAP have taken on someone who stood up against Vadra and ghandis:giggle: The plot thickens! I though AAP were in bed with kangress. None of this makes sense:--D
accepting that you were wrong (as I did here) isn't a u-turn. Saying that you will not accept support form Cong and then accepting outside support is u-turn. Saying that you will not accept Govt. house and then accepting it is u-turn. Saying that your ministers won't accept Govt. cars and then letting them accept is u-turn. Saying that you will do whatever is possible to pass the JanLokpal Bill and then running away without even trying all possible alternatives is a u-turn. Saying that you are against corruption/criminals in politics and then not taking any action against Somnath Bharti is a u-turn. Saying that all AAP candidates will be decided by the people in that particular constituency and then deciding AAL MP tickets without taking feedback from the people (as was done in Delhi Assembly elections) is a u-turn. Want more??

Look, I haven't read your other comments. I just found this one inconsistency while reading the article myself in the limited time that I have. So, I highlighted it. Live interviews can't be "fixed". The video was after the interview - if you can prove me that the live interview was altered for a recast, I will take it more seriously.

Kejriwal is just miss, miss, and miss. Has hardly hit one thing. What has Kejriwal and AAP achieved up till now? Incompetent, liars, untrustworthy, anarchists, racists, sexists, communal, mob mentality, vigilantes, corrupt, are the words that are commonly describe AAP. They are better being on the streets and do rabble rousing outside politics, and I think that is just the way Kejriwal likes to be.

accepting that you were wrong (as I did here) isn't a u-turn. Saying that you will not accept support form Cong and then accepting outside support is u-turn. Saying that you will not accept Govt. house and then accepting it is u-turn. Saying that your ministers won't accept Govt. cars and then letting them accept is u-turn. Saying that you will do whatever is possible to pass the JanLokpal Bill and then running away without even trying all possible alternatives is a u-turn. Saying that you are against corruption/criminals in politics and then not taking any action against Somnath Bharti is a u-turn. Saying that all AAP candidates will be decided by the people in that particular constituency and then deciding AAL MP tickets without taking feedback from the people (as was done in Delhi Assembly elections) is a u-turn. Want more??
Good then not happy with some of their policies. Guess what, I also don't agree with loads of them and don't agree with things they say and do. But that's world wide politics my friend. At least not discussing their mass thieving , welcome step for any party, so they have my backing Other parties don't have policies , only ways to make themselves personally welathy

This phrase never meant what you think it means. Get out of the world of tv shows' date=' movies and fictional novels.[/quote'] yes I do. And corruption is rife in India from lowly clerk to big wigs The answers from big shots in this is pathetic. In fact they all get their 10%. Or do you deny that established parties including BJP are not stealing money?

yes I do. And corruption is rife in India from lowly clerk to big wigs The answers from big shots in this is pathetic. In fact they all get their 10%. Or do you deny that established parties including BJP are not stealing money?
Corruption in India is ubiquitous. Not just limited to government officials. Only reason, your mango man isn't a participant in this game is because he/she is a gutless *****, afraid to play the game called life. In light of that fact, If the goal at this stage of India is development, what do you think is a more efficient way to achieve it? Spending all (big chunk) of the time and resources in policing a very basic human behaviour called greed OR telling the people that if you work a certain way, you will be building the country (call it serving the people if it soothes your soul) and on the side will get to make (or steal) more money?

ask Kejriwal. Oh wait....he doesn't say anything about her or her party or her party's corruption anymore. Now its all about BJP because he thinks they are coming to power. Now Cong doesn't seem to be corrupt/criminals etc to him.
He exposed so many congess people. Son in law and khurshid for example. Why spout this propaganda, we are not stupid:hysterical: