Stat Request ..??

Now that the series is over... we can have the performance analysis stats of Batsmen and Bowlers of each team.. i think Ganguly Failed in this series....Two DUCKS...slow batting...refusing singles..making a fool of himself on the field... Ohh..i am so happy that Sehwag will have a chance to bat against Aus once more.... come on ..viru...shove it up the BCCI Babus... Boss..stats..:D

just a news GIB Dravid was dropped.
Dravid has been rested to regroup himself to play major role in up coming test series...and this was a dead rubber anyways.. unlike some one who was kicked out of the team.. anyway i don't want to get into this argument... Boss...yaar..i just want to lok at the performances of players...not able to extract it from cricinfo.. no discussion on this... and those who think stats are for cows..are probably those for whom..काला अक्षर भैंस बराबर either they have pea sized brain to comprehend and reach at conclusion by looking at numbers... or probably knows only one stat...36-24-36. why bother with them....

>Dravid has been rested to regroup himself to play major role in up coming test series...and this was a dead rubber anyways.. >unlike some one who was kicked out of the team.. you keep on saying Ganguly doin this and doin that..bottomline he scored runs...it was dravid who screwed series for us...pathetic batting in 6th ODI.. anyways just little frustrated with your ganguly rants