Ipl Auctions 2014

PAA-G

Bhai tumhari MI and CSK are sure shot semi finalist as they are box office teams will be certain for CLT20 has been happening since 2010.MI and CSK dono ki brand value zabardast hai islie they are favoured.
CUP HUMARA HAI :ohyeah:

They need more backup batsmen to compensate with Legends bowling abilities :--D
RCB need to get 1) good indian batsmen -- not a lot of choice here need to be smart with domestic players like Kedar Jadhav or one of the big names like uthappa/yuvraj/sehwag, 2) good strike bowlers - I would go for guys like boult, southee 3) all rounders - corey anderson/shakib/tendoeschate (none of christian/henriques kind of crap)

Rajasthan Royals eyeing to 'buy out' Brad Hodge http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Rajasthan-Royals-eyeing-to-buy-out-Brad-Hodge/articleshow/29122153.cms Australian veteran batsman Brad Hodge could become Rajasthan Royals's pick for their only right-to-match choice at the February auction. Hodge, who hasn't played international cricket for a while, played a huge role in Rajasthan team last year. His form with the bat came in handy for the Royals even during the last Champions League. The 39-year old batsman got a huge boost back home after he was selected to play for the Prime Minister's XI against the visiting England team recently. The Royals missed out to retain Hodge, but he is certain a top priority for the franchisee to buy him out at the auction. With the team eyeing to purchase some of their previous year's performers, Hodge could also get some look in from other teams. "He is a big match player for the Royals and they may buy him back at the auction," a source close to the development revealed. Incidentally, Hodge is one of the top players in Australian domestic scene and has scored over 17,000 first class runs. His form in the Big Bash league was also something that convinced the Australian selectors to shortlist his name in the Prime Minister's XI.
katich is another one who has done well this season. someone like KXIP can pick him up

Sehwag wants to play for Delhi Daredevils again http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Sehwag-wants-to-play-for-Delhi-Daredevils-again/articleshow/29165902.cms Struggling batsman Virender Sehwag, who has not been retained by his IPL franchisee, is hoping that Delhi Daredevils will get him back in the side when the players' auction takes place next month. The Delhi franchisee chose not to retain a single player from its previous squad. "This IPL 7 auction presents a good opportunity to franchises to buy exciting talent like Jacques Kallis and Yuvraj Singh and I hope the Delhi Daredevils team buys me once again," Sehwag told a news channel. Sehwag failed to arrest his slide in this season's Ranji Trophy by flopping continuously with the bat. But the explosive batsman said that he has not lost hopes of making a comeback to the national side. He expressed hope that he will be able to open the batting for India again with fellow discard Gautam Gambhir. "I have had a long Test partnership with Gauti (Gambhir) and the fact that he is also from Delhi also helps our wonderful association. We have handled pressure situations well together and I hope to open with him for India again," Sehwag said. He acknowledged that with young performing well, now there is stiff competition for a place in the Indian team. "Everybody wants to get into the Indian team and young players like Shikhar (Dhawan) are doing really well but I am trying my best to get back into the team, which is what I can do from my side," Sehwag said.

Will Shaun Marsh stay on with Kings XI Punjab? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Will-Shaun-Marsh-stay-on-with-Kings-XI-Punjab/articleshow/29166114.cms NEW DELHI: Australian cricketer Shaun Marsh could be retained by old team Kings XI Punjab by using the right-to-match choice at the auction. The Kings earlier had retained two of their cricketers from last year's team - David Miller and Manan Vohra. But seeing Marsh's form with the bat, a discussion to buy him back at the auction is already on. It's also emerging that Punjab batsman Mandeep Singh is also in the radar to be retained. As per IPL rules, since Kings have retained two cricketers, they have two right-to-match cards at the auction.