Australian Open 2014 - Stan Wawrinka beats Rafa in the final

Cricketics

those who were thinking it to be a one sided final have been thoroughly pwned by stan.. last time delpotro won the slam outside top4,he defeated 2 of the best of the time, rafa and fed.now stan wins AO defeating rafa and nole,2 best of the time!!

What a joyous occasion. I can't even rub salt into the wounds of Rafa-tards due to this injury. But thank you God, for saving the beautiful sport of tennis on this day. I'd like to offer my middle finger to zep1706 on this glorious day.

Incredible effort to play on. Stan was caught off guard. He sort of gifted the third set away. I am happy that Stan won it. He was also playing well' date=' so it's not like he just got lucky.[/quote'] Yes he was playing well and looked set to win but still Stan also got 2nd set as a gift. Had rafa been 100% fit, this could have been a 5 set match.

In 2009 AO fed 27 + reached the final in quest of 14GS ,Sampras's record.. In 2014 AO rafa 27+ has reached the final in quest of 14 GS ..what a great coincidence b/w 2 of the best !!
like fed,rafa loses as well..most probably he'll get the 14th at FO wow