For a change, why can't we retain this team for the ODIs

Hey why not take a gamble against PAK........give this team 5 games in a row and see what we get.......it's not like with the seniors in, we are winning consistently. Even with all this quality batting we are a very average ODI team For tests however, I admit all the seniors need to stay and that includes SRT, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman and Kumble.
Sachin should play one-dayers for sure. I am still not sure about Dravid and Ganguly. Dravid's form has been down , but Ganguly keeps coming up these consistent albeit slow 50's and 70s. It would be VERY difficult for the team management to keep Ganguly out , if the substitute even has 2 failures in a row. I had pinned a lot of hopes on Sehwag, but he disappointed again. He must address his weaknesses outside off-stump.
This 20/20 is young energetic, fields better, runs between the wickets better, more relaxed.g..............only change is I would bring in SRT instead of Sehwag (SRT cannot be replaced period) and then sZaheer to replace Sreesanth. What is the worst that can happen? We will lose..........anyhow we are not having luck with the older team.......but even in losing it will give the youngsters more experience.....I think BCCI should really think of putting an younger team for PAK SRT Gambhir Uthappa Yuvraj Rohit Dhoni Pathan Bhajji Karthik RP Zaheer
I like this team too, except maybe I would make KKD, RD, Rohit fight for that last spot. We need to give Robin a run. People keep saying his technique blah blah, but what about Gilly? Smith? Gibbs? All their techniques suck but they're doing fine right?