Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

As an administrator of the site it is my responsibility to see that site rules are not violated. And because I hate handing out bans' date=' this is my attempt to tell you all that you are indulging in a pathetic level of discourse in violation of rules you had promised you would adhere to when you signed up.[/quote']Ajeeb had hai .. what was the reason for this? Did I violate the rules of the website since returning from the ban ? And if there was any apprehension on your part about my posts you could have sent me a personal message as an admin. You made it personal and want to make a martyr out of yourself, and only included the names of those who may have violated site rules while commenting related to your posts. It is pathetic that you want to now hide behind admin responsibility.

Ajeeb had hai .. what was the reason for this? Did I violate the rules of the website since returning from the ban ? And if there was any apprehension on your part about my posts you could have sent me a personal message as an admin. You made it personal and want to make a martyr out of yourself, and only included the names of those who may have violated site rules while commenting related to your posts. It is pathetic that you want to now hide behind admin responsibility.
I highlighted your name along with a few others to point out the pathetic level of discourse you and others indulge in. You don't like your chichorapan to be highlighted? Too bad. You can ignore it as per your advice but highlighting the chichora level of discourse some of you indulge in does not violate any rule of the site.

I highlighted your name along with a few others to point out the pathetic level of discourse you and others indulge in. You don't like your chichorapan to be highlighted? Too bad. You can ignore it as per your advice but highlighting the chichora level of discourse some of you indulge in does not violate any rule of the site.
Says someone who is OK with calling women rakhail as you do not consider it to be abuse. People are free to judge whose level of discourse is lower. And the site rules are not an indicator of the level of discourse. This was clear to even those who commented when you originally revealed your acceptance of calling women rakhail.

Says someone who is OK with calling women rakhail as you do not consider it to be abuse. People are free to judge whose level of discourse is lower. And the site rules are not an indicator of the level of discourse. This was clear to even those who commented when you originally revealed your acceptance of calling women rakhail.
The level of obsession some of posters here have with the Outsider is mind boggling. They seem to be so curious about his personal life that they indulge in abusing his children, question his upbringing, attack his caste, attack his name, second guess his religious leanings. That deserved to be highlighted, IMO. The Outsider must have really shaken you guys up for you to indulge in this level of discourse.

The level of obsession some of posters here have with the Outsider is mind boggling. They seem to be so curious about his personal life that they indulge in abusing his children, question his upbringing, attack his caste, attack his name, second guess his religious leanings. That deserved to be highlighted, IMO. The Outsider must have really shaken you guys up for you to indulge in this level of discourse.
Yeah yeah. Another mind boggling thing is that the Outsider (who happens to be the admin) considers it OK to call women rakhail and does not consider it an abuse, because:
Man and woman having sexual relations opens the possibility for the woman to be the man's mistress.
The Outsider has definitely shaken something, somewhere.

The funny bit is the manner in which certain posters backslap and high five each other after abusing the Outsider's family' date=' children, caste, upbringing etc. I am happy that the Outsider is able to provide so much meaning to your lives.[/quote'] Arre kya hua hero?? Third person mein reference kab se dene lage bhai? :winky: Let it go Shwetabh. A good banter gone wrong, thats all mate. Chill please and watch 49ers-SeaHawks instead:dance:

Nothing about Outsider's upbringing and family? Disappointing :((
Waah bhai. First you say I should not talk about your upbringing/family, and now you want me to. I notice that you have also started referring to yourself in third person. You have some masochistic streak + split personality or something ?

Waah bhai. First you say I should not talk about your upbringing/family, and now you want me to. I notice that you have also started referring to yourself in third person. You have some masochistic streak + split personality or something ?
The site rules did not stop you earlier, did they? What else does your psychoanalysis say?

Nobody really gives two hoots about you. You are not as important as you think, you are just some random dude who posts a lot of gibberish on an internet form.
And you are someone who abuses a random dude posting gibberish on the same forum. I really would like to believe you don't give two hoots about me but you are too obsessed with abusing me and my family. You look to be another victim of Outsider obsession.

Arre kya hua hero?? Third person mein reference kab se dene lage bhai? :winky: Let it go Shwetabh. A good banter gone wrong, thats all mate. Chill please and watch 49ers-SeaHawks instead:dance:
Wahi dekh raha hoon. Just having some fun on the side with my fan club on ICF who are obsessed with my family, children, caste, religion, and upbringing.

And you are someone who abuses a random dude posting gibberish on the same forum. I really would like to believe you don't give two hoots about me but you are too obsessed with abusing me and my family. You look to be another victim of Outsider obsession.
My time is too important to be spent wasted arguing with you. I really wish you would bugger off and take your arguments with other members of this forum elsewhere. I lost track of how many threads you have spoilt with your victimisation tactics - Boo hoo hoo, nobody loves me, boo hoo hoo. I really dont care about you, your family or whatever else - the absolute least of my worries. I open a thread hoping to engage in a relevant discussion on the topic at hand, which, if you would allow us, would be greatly appreciated.

My time is too important to be spent wasted arguing with you. I really wish you would bugger off and take your arguments with other members of this forum elsewhere. I lost track of how many threads you have spoilt with your victimisation tactics - Boo hoo hoo, nobody loves me, boo hoo hoo. I really dont care about you, your family or whatever else - the absolute least of my worries. I open a thread hoping to engage in a relevant discussion on the topic at hand, which, if you would allow us, would be greatly appreciated.
Yeah I can see how important your time is. That you are writing multiple paragraphs in response to a random dude posting gibberish you supposedly don't care about.

The site rules did not stop you earlier, did they? What else does your psychoanalysis say?
Are you making any sense here ? You started out by moaning that I had talked of your upbringing/family, you said it is none of my business, then you claimed you are doing this as part of you admin duties, and now you want me to talk of your upbringing/family again. In between you declare that you are OK with calling women rakhail and do not consider it abuse because:
Man and woman having sexual relations opens the possibility for the woman to be the man's mistress.
along with other pathetic posts like,
I am happy that the Outsider is able to provide so much meaning to your lives.
You need professional help.