Oh no! i missed the match

Chaos

I missed Indian bowling thinking the game starts 6:30 PM PST instead of 6:30 AM PST. Checked cricinfo this morning and saw the game was already on. Watched Indian batting from the 3rd delivery. :D
Dude, 6:30pm pst means 7 am IST local time :hysterical: You think they will start 2020 at 7am local time in early morning :haha:
but ur god wasnt playin.....wasnt it borin for u haha ur thread is crap dude...it got nuttin to do with cricket but more to do with how stupid u r
anywayz my GOD, tendu, is practising in the backyard to DECIMATE pakistan. Without tendu, australia would have BUTT slapped us. Now kiddo take a big breath and run back in to ur hole
he wasnt practising...he was watching twenty20 in the stadium dude...and was wonderin why dont they win when he plays???
rofl he is much better than ur stupid yuvraj, pathetic when we need him the most. Check his Avg in finals and in meaningful matches :hysterical:
rofl he is much better than ur stupid yuvraj' date=' pathetic when we need him the most. Check his Avg in finals and in meaningful matches :hysterical:[/quote'] lolll...dude u r pathetic..keep looking at his fat average and wonder why india havent won any trophies when he plays while I enjoy India win big time in twney20's without him.....adios dude