Sick of Chak De

gs

Man, I have heard this song so many times being played in the background during every freakin cricket match for the past 2 months, I am absolutely sick of this now!!! Even the imported nautanki girls were trying to dance to it during the T20 match against Australia. Kya ch.utiyapa hai?!?:confused_smile:

Man' date=' I have heard this song so many times being played in the background during every freakin cricket match for the past 2 months, I am absolutely sick of this now!!! Even the imported nautanki girls were trying to dance to it during the T20 match against Australia. Kya ch.utiyapa hai?!?:confused_smile:[/quote'] Awesome song....the guy who sang it made millions..gives such joy if one really loves India:thumbs_up:.people who are in the stadium seem to be enjoying the tune...cheerleaders were sexy........and you are feeling depressed in front of your computer....:hysterical: What do you want the dj to play???????? Aamar sonar Bangla...or some Rabindranath Tagore poetry......:haha: And do you want to see Ganguly waiving his shirt.:eyedance:....instead of the cheerleaders?
why the hell are we using "import" here. They are not goods to import whenever they want. they are fine looking girls, give some respect to our sisters. " All indian's are brother's and sister's" :cantstop:
saale khajoor.... they're firangi's ... them being our sister's is not possible :dance::two_thumbs_up::giggle:

Firstly, I dont think they're needed. Playing music and all is good. And why import them? That's some shallow thinking by whoever organized it. Yeah, the cheerleaders looked lazy,tired and out of sync. Even one of the commentators said they need a choreographer :tounge_smile: As for the song, I think its pretty good. Gives some energy to our players. Chaakkkkk deeeee Ooooo Chade deee Inddeeeiaaa! Its homeground advantage. Perhaps they need some more cricket songs. There's another one that goes like " ab tak tha ragon me woh tha pani.....

Everytime i hear the term " Chak De India" i am reminded of Dandaroy's "Fack De India". :haha: And i quite like "Fack De.." a bit more than " Chak De..." because i still dont exactly understand what Chak de means but i can fully imagine all the possible connotations of "Fack De" :D

Everytime i hear the term " Chak De India" i am reminded of Dandaroy's "Fack De India". :haha: And i quite like "Fack De.." a bit more than " Chak De..." because i still dont exactly understand what Chak de means but i can fully imagine all the possible connotations of "Fack De" :D
You mean wrt to the cheerleaders :P
Awesome song....the guy who sang it made millions..gives such joy if one really loves India:thumbs_up:.people who are in the stadium seem to be enjoying the tune...cheerleaders were sexy........and you are feeling depressed in front of your computer....:hysterical: What do you want the dj to play???????? Aamar sonar Bangla...or some Rabindranath Tagore poetry......:haha: And do you want to see Ganguly waiving his shirt.:eyedance:....instead of the cheerleaders?
I agree, its a good song and for a change, Chak De was one of SRK's better movies instead of his candyfloss sugar coated garbage movies. But anything overdone isnt good and puhleez save the des loving bhaashan! Not liking the song after having heard it for the 454325743538593th time has nothing to do with my love for the country, comprende?!? :finger: Also, seeing Sharad Pawar/Rahul Gandhi/SRK in the crowd with Chak De being played in the background further infuriated me. WTF have they done to Chak De?!? I would prefer Tagore's poetry or Ganguly's shirt waving antics after a kincka.ss series any day in comparison!!! The imported girls, though they looked good sucked at cheerleadin!!!! There was absolutely no rhythm nor coordination. As someone mentioned, being the city of Bollywood, we could have probably done a better job with desi dancers itself.