Can't access Youtube

Rajiv

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. Just today I have already 1) Checked JavaScript ( everything is enabled ) 2) Re-installed Shockwave and Flash Player 3) Re-installed Mozilla 4) Updated Sun Java 5) Tried to restore PC back to yesterday 6) Tried it in Mozilla, IE and Safari = same result Any clue? I am only short of re-installing OS Look at the error console below

These aren't javascript errors, but CSS (stylesheet) errors which are completely harmless... It shouldn't affect whether you can view youtube or not. [Edit: Just tried on my firefox, and I get the exact same errors] It must be some other problem. On the firefox address-bar, type "about:plugins", and see the version of Adobe Flash player that it has

Got it, it was screw up from Youtube http://youtubestatus.blogspot.com/2007/10/system-alert-error-javascript-turned.html SYSTEM ALERT: Error: JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Users with ad-blocking software enabled may not be able to see videos due to a conflict with our flash detection code and may see this error; "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." Our engineers are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. In the mean time, you may want to temporarily disable ad-blocking in your browser or security software.

You tube emailed me Hi there, Thanks for your email. We have found that users with ad-blocking software enabled may not be able to see videos due to a conflict with our flash detection code and may see this error; "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." Our engineers are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. In the mean time, you may want to temporarily disable ad-blocking in your browser or security software. Also, in case you’re trying to revert to the old version of the video watch page, follow the steps below: 1. Log out of your account. 2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. 3. Relaunch your browser and try watching the video in question. Hope this helps, Malyaban The YouTube Team