Forget pakistan series....

veer

I am looking forward to Australia tour... We better be prepared... dont give a damn about ODIs but lets win the test series or atleast tie the series... that will shut them up.. do whatever it takes to defeat them in their backyaard.... On dhoni's signal.. unleash the HELL.................. (gladiator style) common fellasssssssss....

dont get me wrong.. but their cricketers dont create passion in me anymore... no more quality bowlers like akram, waqar.. they got doppies now.. lost respect for asif.. and actor... pitch dancer... then there is that long beard grower.. who is quality batter.. but I lost respect for him to after he signed up for ICL for money then came back and so on and on.. shohaib malik, misbah and khan are quality batter but not fun to watch .. before it was their bowlers against our batters.. but now they dont have a single bowler who can create rivalary with out batter.. actor is a clown but he still made series interesting last time around.. this time, i dont even know if he is playing or not..

After reading some of the mosts you would think IND had won every series played between the 2 teams over the last 4 years.:giggle:
wohi to bol raha hooon.. 2003/2004 series was fun cuz we were playing after soo many years.. soo it was exciting.. 2006 was also exciting because of actor and inzy... but this time around.. for some reason, i am more into India-aus rivalary than India-pak.. may be because ozzies are creating buzz in interviews about India series.. or may be because pakistan players are too much into creating headlines more for negative news.. series will be still a exciting but where are those pakistani stars??

somehow...even i am not very excited about upcoming pak series.. may be its the sense of sympathy about what happening in Pakistan and in pakistani team.... but if they show some sort of fire during initial matches,....then obviously the interest will grow.. but as of now..just looking forward to 2-0 test series win..over pak... may be a 20-20 series would have generated more interest in the series... now i am moving away from ODIs...slowly ans steadly... so its either Tests or 20-20...with 2-3 ODIs in between..:D

wohi to bol raha hooon.. 2003/2004 series was fun cuz we were playing after soo many years.. soo it was exciting.. 2006 was also exciting because of actor and inzy... but this time around.. for some reason, i am more into India-aus rivalary than India-pak.. may be because ozzies are creating buzz in interviews about India series.. or may be because pakistan players are too much into creating headlines more for negative news.. series will be still a exciting but where are those pakistani stars??
The 05 team that went to IND looked terribly weak on paper yet both the test and the ODI series were quite exciting but i do agree with you about the overkill of PAK IND games.
The 05 team that went to IND looked terribly weak on paper yet both the test and the ODI series were quite exciting but i do agree with you about the overkill of PAK IND games.
this time you are no match, that team sucked for whatever reason. Bad bowlers. Zaheer, Sachin, Pathan, Yuvi, Dhoni are too rejuvnated. Add to that, SAURAV, who looked like a tailender that series cuz he was in poor form. Now dravid will be back in form too against paki's. So NO chance.
Kya baat kar raha hai Veer, only a World Cup can be more important than a series with Pak. We have been playing Pakistan each year since 2004, maybe this has taken the sting out of Indo-Pak encounters.
I think TGIB is right.. i feel sorry for pakistani people these days with everything thats going on in that country.. Also, this year has been worst for them.. death of their coach.. crashing out in WC.. losing every test matches losing to India in bowl out losing to India in FINAL. and then political crisis.... ---- Now take Australia.. arrogant sons of guns winning everything.. and then jealous pricks crying out in media after looking at our 20/20 celebration... we got fire power they got fire power.. we play better when we are under dogs.... defeating them in their own backyard is much much better.. i say tod daalo .. phod dalo australia ko.. baaki bacha to jala kar raakh kar do.. --- if someone asks me would you take test series WIN against pakistan in India or test series WIN against australia in australia I would take win against australia.. :two_thumbs_up:

Nothing matches the intensity of Ind-Pak games. These are the two most evenly matched sides you are ever gonna find in a rivalry. Ind-Aus series always raises the same excitement, which will quickly vanish after a couple of games. This time around with all our stars waning in powers, i'd be surprised at any result, other than a highly one sided whooping Down Under. Ind-Pak series OTOH, will go down to the wire. The test series in each year -- 2003/04, 2005, 2006, was decided by the last test. The ODI series in the last couple of years, however were one sided. This time around if their 3 main bowlers (Akhtar, Asif & Gul) play, we can expect a closely fought test & ODI series.

Ind-Aus series always raises the same excitement, which will quickly vanish after a couple of games. This time around with all our stars waning in powers, i'd be surprised at any result, other than a highly one sided whooping Down Under.
forgot the last tour down under? plus, they dont have warnie or mcgrath this time... only factor is dravid.. his form worries me.. if he clicks we are in business.. again I am talking about test matches..
Ind-Pak series OTOH, will go down to the wire. The test series in each year -- 2003/04, 2005, 2006, was decided by the last test. The ODI series in the last couple of years, however were one sided. This time around if their 3 main bowlers (Akhtar, Asif & Gul) play, we can expect a closely fought test & ODI series.
it will be a good series.. but actor and asif are no more cricketers for me.. and I am not too excited about us playing against cheats.. jaahils.. . pitch dancer... money hungry preacher etc.... and I am saying all this when I know that we wont lose a single test... ODIs will be toss ups anyways..