Why are the aussies doing this?

beetle

Leave Sreesanth alone folks. I can't understand why you guys cannot just take him as he is i.e "Good aggressive" natured lad. Why do you guys think everyone should be immaculately behaved like Rahul Dravid? If he likes to stare the batter after every ball then be it, it is his wish.

And what did they achieve in the revenge series that they were harping about?....a mere 4-2 compared to the complete whitewashed they had predicted. Then they followed it up with another loss in 20/20......
Agree with that completely. They were looking to win 7-0 and am sure the Twenty20 loss hurt them a lot more than they showed. They are masters of test and ODI but they don't have a handle on the Twenty20. That really will be hurting them but expect them to hide that by saying they aren't taking the Twenty20 seriously enough. India was ousted in the first round of the WC'07, lost a ODI series to England and haven't done greatly in ODIs since the world cup but the Aussies the champions in the last 3 world cup could only beat India 4-2? Among the 4 ODIs India scored 300 chasing 317 in one of them. They even lost the Twenty20 quite badly (7 wickets). I expected Australia to do way better than this. Although I wouldn't say India did well, they still faired ok considering the dismal ODI form they have shown since the last year.