Why are the aussies doing this?

beetle

Are the aussies trying to distract people from the fact that they got their ass kicked big time by most teams in 20/20 where they were expected to win...? And what did they achieve in the revenge series that they were harping about?....a mere 4-2 compared to the complete whitewashed they had predicted. Then they followed it up with another loss in 20/20...... I think this whole over reaction to the "monkey chant" and the following statements about the so called fake indian aggression and the desperate call to the fans to avenge what they couldn't .....are just a show to hide the fact that they got beaten 4 times by India in about a months time. I think they have been hit pretty hard.....:wink_smile:

so we are 4-4 last 8 international games. that should be enough to upset the mighty assies. but the monkey incident response I believe is because this is the first time they have been dished out nasty stuff, atleast by indian fans. i guess they weren't prepared for it and in general they are good at biatching about anything and everything.

Are the aussies trying to distract people from the fact that they got their ass kicked big time by most teams in 20/20 where they were expected to win...? And what did they achieve in the revenge series that they were harping about?....a mere 4-2 compared to the complete whitewashed they had predicted. Then they followed it up with another loss in 20/20...... I think this whole over reaction to the "monkey chant" and the following statements about the so called fake indian aggression and the desperate call to the fans to avenge what they couldn't .....are just a show to hide the fact that they got beaten 4 times by India in about a months time. I think they have been hit pretty hard.....:wink_smile:
why should they distract the media from the fact that they totally outplayed india in their home series ... they thrashed us in our 3 0f the 4 games they beat us in and our win in the lasst game was hardly convincing .the monkey chant thing is discussed inohter threads in this forums ..... no point in discussing over here
why should they distract the media from the fact that they totally outplayed india in their home series ... they thrashed us in our 3 0f the 4 games they beat us in and our win in the lasst game was hardly convincing .the monkey chant thing is discussed inohter threads in this forums ..... no point in discussing over here
How often have they been beaten by a team 4 times in the recent past? Don't say it was just 20/20. A win is a win.... You think this hasn't rattled them? You think so much nonsense talk from them even after the ODI win is just small talk?
we are just not the type to stand by our friends and teammates come crisis time ... most of them will quietly slip away and let SS/whoever face the brunt all on his own ... you gotta have the pack mentailty if you want to go down that route. As i keep harping all the time ... the concept of unity completely eludes most Indians ... and its fairly visible even on an anonymous forum.
I don't think many seniors approove of his attention seeking childish acts. They should counsel him to lay low and support him . But the others should continue to be agressive. And someone should keep a lid on bhajji's mouth too...he doesn't have the stomach for the serious stuff. But most impostantly the BCCI and the fans need to support the team.
we are just not the type to stand by our friends and teammates come crisis time ... most of them will quietly slip away and let SS/whoever face the brunt all on his own ... you gotta have the pack mentailty if you want to go down that route. As i keep harping all the time ... the concept of unity completely eludes most Indians ... and its fairly visible even on an anonymous forum.
I agree.. but i seniors gotta tell santh not to go overboard and we are with you.. but if you stare and sledge after every delievery.. you are on your own.. you are not a school kid anymore..
I agree.. but i seniors gotta tell santh not to go overboard and we are with you.. but if you stare and sledge after every delievery.. you are on your own.. you are not a school kid anymore..
agree...he can do all the acting in the movie he has been offered. I seriously don't believe it is aggression from heart.He seems like an attention seeking kid who only gets attention for bad things and hence likes to get his attention that way.
How often have they been beaten by a team 4 times in the recent past? Don't say it was just 20/20. A win is a win.... You think this hasn't rattled them? You think so much nonsense talk from them even after the ODI win is just small talk?
until any team beats them constantly or routinely i don think it would rattle them. they still are a dominant side i remember white wash by kiwis recently even though it was a second string side and england winning the vb series over there in their own home ground which we havent done yet . iam waiting for the series down under and see how we perform....
agree...he can do all the acting in the movie he has been offered. I seriously don't believe it is aggression from heart.He seems like an attention seeking kid who only gets attention for bad things and hence likes to get his attention that way.
he already admitted that he likes attention and likes to get on camera.. anyone saw last ODI where we were winning and camera was focussing on uthappa for his good inning but santh kept trying to get in between?

beetle .. wudnt you be more happy if we had won the series or atleast tied it 3-3 i know i would when was the last time india won a series against the aussies . the aussies wud have then become more rattled abt the upcoming series down under but right now they are like so what they defeated us in 4 matches we still won the series and thats what counts

beetle .. wudnt you be more happy if we had won the series or atleast tied it 3-3 i know i would when was the last time india won a series against the aussies . the aussies wud have then become more rattled abt the upcoming series down under but right now they are like so what they defeated us in 4 matches we still won the series and thats what counts
Of course we all would have loved a 3-3 result ...but we didn't get whitewashed as the aussies wanted. Wouldn't they have been happier with a 5-1 or 6-0 result? And wouldn't theyhave like at least one 20/20 win against the Indians? I think this is more than enough to get them rattled....:D
Of course we all would have loved a 3-3 result ...but we didn't get whitewashed as the aussies wanted. Wouldn't they have been happier with a 5-1 or 6-0 result? And wouldn't theyhave like at least one 20/20 win against the Indians? I think this is more than enough to get them rattled....:D
:giggle:
if I were in his (SS) shoes I wouldnt trust any of what the seniors said .... as they are just not the type that would indulge in such things .... too dignified and well mannered to get into this type of thing. Not even Ganguly.
then where would you get your unity?