Numbers cant be that wrong?? SRT rocks.

dial_100

A very bad day at work, Sir ? Kindly find some other non-abrasive means to vent your frustrations. A message board isnt exactly the ideal choice. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions, Who are you to pronounce judgments on the intellect of people based on what you see here ? Of course , if you are totally incapable of dignified debate , Nobody can do anything about it.
nah mate actually i am a graduate student, and friday is off for me. all i did today was sit at home watch tv, and play online sudoku... true you are entitled to your opinion but i am entitled to my opinion of what your opinion is. and if your opinion is not particularly intelligent, i will point it out. and please dude, one of the reasons why i love this board is because i can call you a twit right now and still be at friendly terms with you; not like the nazi over moderated PP so let me call you a twit, you can call me a bigger twit in return and we can then take it from there. but dont be cramping my style bro!
nah mate actually i am a graduate student' date=' and friday is off for me. all i did today was sit at home watch tv, and play online sudoku... true you are entitled to your opinion but i am entitled to my opinion of what your opinion is. and if your opinion is not particularly intelligent, i will point it out. and please dude, one of the reasons why i love this board is because i can call you a twit right now and still be at friendly terms with you; not like the nazi over moderated PP so let me call you a twit, you can call me a bigger twit in return and we can then take it from there. but dont be cramping my style bro![/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: Enjoy the weekend !
The whole problem with SRT is numbers barely touch the man. Numbers say precisely F*CK ALL when you're talking about the sheer brilliance of his innings against Australia in 1998, his innovation in devising a new plan to combat spinners bowling into the rough in a blind spot and then destroying them and the classical beauty of his strokeplay. Statistics don't say anything about how he's risen in big occasions before in other World Cups and pressure games, or his sheer skill and determination to get runs - like scoring a double hundred with barely a drive on the off side to just avoid getting out in that manner. If you've seen Tendulkar bat and can appreciate the sport, then you're already convinced that the man is brilliant, a genius and obviously one of the greats. If haven't seen Tendulkar bat, you've missed a great deal. If you've seen Tendulkar bat and still need statistics to convince you of how good he is, you're a f*cking idiot and should watch a sport like baseball or ice hockey for slogging and swipes instead of pure class.
You are abolutely right.:two_thumbs_up: