Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014

Raghav_12

Tennis: ATP/WTA Tour 2014  

1. 1.

• Rafael Nadal
    • Novak Djokovic
    • Andy Murray
    • None of the above

Whether the court is tailor made for Novak or not, it's down to the others to find a way to beat him. Novak has to find a way to beat Nadal at RG. Nadal has to find a way to beat Novak on slow HC. It's part of the beautiful game. Yes most surfaces are slow now, but you can see why. I would much rather watch longer rallies than the servebots of the 90s bombing down 40 aces per match. Novak needs to kill Fed tonight, I have dinner plans, so the quicker he wins the happier I'll be.

Missed the match. But watched the repeat.Stan:haha:Definite choking. Fed:hatsoff:
3 of the MPs, were definite brain farts. 1 of them you can excuse for trying something new, but the others you can't. It was definitely more of a choke than Fed playing brilliantly to save his own ass. I enjoyed the match though, whilst not the highest quality match, there was a lot of drama.

Bummer! Federer withdraws from the ATP World Tour Finals final. Says he is not match fit. Djokovic wins 3d straight title by walkover. Wish Stan had won yesterday. :((
Ooops.. didn't see something like that earlier. Guess that win against Stan took some toll on Federer.

Ooops.. didn't see something like that earlier. Guess that win against Stan took some toll on Federer.
Watched his speech. TBH it seems like a precautionary move keeping the Davis cup final in mind. First he waited till the last moment to withdraw and then he said he had a warm up session but was not match fit to contest against Novak at his age with a back issue. If this was the last match of the season he wouldn't have pulled out I suppose.

Tsonga's injury in the middle of the tie screwed France badly. Gasquet was never going to challenge Federer in singles. In fact IMO they should have played Simon over Gasquet.
Yup. Infact i was happy when they announced Gasquet as Tsonga's replacement:two_thumbs_up: