Check out www.bharatarmy.com

King

Raks, one of the founder members of BharatArmy would like to invite you fellas over to their website. It is a unique one and certainly has a lot of interesting stuff for a cricket fan in general and an Indian cricket fan in particular. Here is what Raks wrote earlier about his website. Dear Members Just came accross this site. Its good to know there are other sites like ours. I am one of the founder members of The Bharat Army. Pleas visit our site it woud be great to hear from some of you guys. We have games, tours, ticket info, world cup cruise for Indian Supporters and a FORUM for all to discuss the HIGHS and many LOWS of Indian Cricket. www.bharatarmy.com from Raks raks@bharatarmy.com

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Check out www.bharatarmy.com

hope u advertised this site over there too :wtg:
That's been taken care of already by Raks.
:wtg: :wtg: for Raks

Re: Check out www.bharatarmy.com Raks, I wonder why did you guys barrow the name from "Barmy Army". Why not an indigenous one? I reckon "Bharat" is indigenous but not Army. I would be pretty keen to know if it is just the popularity of "Barmy Army" that made you fellas go with the name "Bharat Army"?

Re: Check out www.bharatarmy.com The forum was really good earlier with some very knowledgeable folks there. And it was fun discussing Indian cricket there. I had even written an article as to what does Indian cricket needs to do to improve and I had the document which Rahul Mehra (the same person who had filed a PIL against BCCI in 2000 and fought alone on behalf of all Indian fans for 6 years before BCCI pleaded to HC that they'd go according to the suggestion by the advocate Mehra) had given me. But letely that forum was taken over by a number of trolls. So I left it.

Re: Check out www.bharatarmy.com Cool. You should then start writing for this website Chandan :wtg: When you have an article to submit just go to "Submit News" at the top menu and submit it. We will post it on the forums and on the front page.

Re: Check out www.bharatarmy.com

The forum was really good earlier with some very knowledgeable folks there. And it was fun discussing Indian cricket there. I had even written an article as to what does Indian cricket needs to do to improve and I had the document which Rahul Mehra (the same person who had filed a PIL against BCCI in 2000 and fought alone on behalf of all Indian fans for 6 years before BCCI pleaded to HC that they'd go according to the suggestion by the advocate Mehra) had given me. But letely that forum was taken over by a number of trolls. So I left it.
I agree Chandan, there is hardly 10 posts a day now and no serious discussion at all. I used to browse on there and loved reading articles by yourself, dadashikh and dilip dada.