ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

There are a few members who play SS but dont post in forum... these members should be identified by the owners and their names should be included in this competition... They will be the unknown quantity... actually everyone is un known, who knows what will happend in RL life... These names can be picked after viewing all teams entered in the SS competition.. SO the auction might have to be done like 2~3 days before game 1... I bet bobbydhillon will be No.1 player in the auction :--D

There are a few members who play SS but dont post in forum... these members should be identified by the owners and their names should be included in this competition... They will be the unknown quantity... actually everyone is un known, who knows what will happend in RL life... These names can be picked after viewing all teams entered in the SS competition.. SO the auction might have to be done like 2~3 days before game 1... I bet bobbydhillon will be No.1 player in the auction :--D
2-3 days will be too less time as every team owner and players need to work on their strategies :cantstop:

It wont be an issue if we create a private league in cricinfo/IPL website you can easily view the scores of each players there :hitler: :protest:
If that is the case, this can be done, but I am a noob when it comes to playing Fantasy League, so if someone could help me out with the formation of our own private league and doing calculations, identifying users, i am fine with it and it does looks like a brilliant idea :nice:

Yes I agree, users have come up with alternative solution - Playing Cricinfo fantasy league instead of our Super Selector , and posting about that whoever joins in the fantasy league will be auctioned :woot:

If that is the case' date=' this can be done, but I am a noob when it comes to playing Fantasy League, so if someone could help me out with the formation of our own private league and doing calculations, identifying users, i am fine with it and it does looks like a brilliant idea :nice:[/quote'] thats very easy.calculations won't need to be done.we can just copy scores and add them :dance: after auction,just create a thread and ask everybody to join the league :nice:

If that is the case' date=' this can be done, but I am a noob when it comes to playing Fantasy League, so if someone could help me out with the formation of our own private league and doing calculations, identifying users, i am fine with it and it does looks like a brilliant idea :nice:[/quote'] I can assist by creating a Private league for this on CI. Just let me know.After all the auctioned players are joined, we can change the password / PIN so that nobody else cna join in to create unwanted confusion.

I can assist by creating a Private league for this on CI. Just let me know.After all the auctioned players are joined' date=' we can change the password / PIN so that nobody else cna join in to create unwanted confusion.[/quote'] Sounds good. Will PM you once the auction is over :nice: Thanks :icflove: