ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

arrey if you are playing then you only need one player more no. so if you wanna see if he replies do it.Else name him also confirm whether you are gonna play as then one more player will be out decide soon :orderorder:
reply to this KXIP :orderorder:

IPL ke Champion GrandMasterSaxy OutStumped XI Who's teams are these, anyone know if one of these is Strike or Pagalpanti, they're not responding or posting in thread so I don't know if this is one of them.
Strike is active.he made the prediction game today :dontknow: not sure of Pagalpanti these two teams are of the players having those names

arrey if you are playing then you only need one player more no. so if you wanna see if he replies do it.Else name him also confirm whether you are gonna play as then one more player will be out decide soon :orderorder:
Im playing, if one of them replies one of them plays. If 2 of them replies they both play my points won't count. If none of them replies (by tomorrow) then I get one from lottery :orderorder:

If one of the unsold doesn't play then there is a problem. Chalta hai is not good enough. Players in the auction are expected to play. inb4 that's your problem, if this was the case there shouldn't have been any restriction to number of players we could buy. :kxip: master race rests its case, competition should be fair :orderorder: We need to decide how it can be fair if those unsold decide not to play (assuming lottery is required)

Im playing' date=' if one of them replies one of them plays. If 2 of them replies they both play my points won't count. If none of them replies (by tomorrow) then I get one from lottery :orderorder:[/quote'] too much confusion its best to run lottery tomorrow then see if they reply.if not then they are out and you'll play and get one more from lottery no going back after that

then your bad luck/choice :beee: two choices are enough :orderorder:
That's unfair and unprofessional :hitler: :kxip: master race won't allow any nonsense like this. This could have happened to anyone especially with such a long delay in auction. To accommodate for this there should have been no restriction to number of players, with some sitting as reserves. But there was and now if it comes to this situation (hopefully it doesn't) we have to find fair solution. Otherwise the master race will have one player with two teams, regardless of rules :bigboss: This is final from the Master Race :thefinger::aha:

That's unfair and unprofessional :hitler: :kxip: master race won't allow any nonsense like this. This could have happened to anyone especially with such a long delay in auction. To accommodate for this there should have been no restriction to number of players, with some sitting as reserves. But there was and now if it comes to this situation (hopefully it doesn't) we have to find fair solution. Otherwise the master race will have one player with two teams, regardless of rules :bigboss:
Only unprofessional stuff is from you to not ensure players' activity before buying them. Ideally you should suffer for that.but here you have chance of a replacement.Take that or play with whoever you have,that'd be fair

Only unprofessional stuff is from you to not ensure players' activity before buying them. Ideally you should suffer for that.but here you have chance of a replacement.Take that or play with whoever you have,that'd be fair
We needed an auction organiser, we didn't have one. Needed organiser to confirm all 25 players that said yes 50-60 days ago are still availible. Buyers assume players were available. If there was no organiser then there should have been rule that you can buy more than 5, so if one doesn't play another will. In this case I can accept one should pay for only buying 5. But there was a restriction, 5 players. There was no organiser to check if all are available. And I was not going to decide before auction who I will buy cause others are also bidding. If your saying it's my fault for not PMing all 25 players before and asking if they are availible and getting them all to respond "yes" then I won't be able to change your opinion and you won't be able to change mine... Only solution for me if it comes to it (it probably won't, ones from lottery will most likely play) is one player with 2 teams or one player with double points.

We needed an auction organiser, we didn't have one. Needed one to confirm all 25 players that said yes 50-60 days ago are still availible. Buyers assume players were available. If there was no organiser then there should have been rule that you can buy more than 5, so if one doesn't play another will. In this case I can accept one should pay for only buying 5. But there was a restriction, 5 players. There was no organiser to check if all are available. And I was not going to decide before auction who I will buy cause others are also bidding. If your saying it's my fault for not PMing all 25 players before and asking if they are availible and getting them all to respond "yes" then I won't be able to change your opinion and you won't be able to change mine... Only solution for me if it comes to it (it probably won't, ones from lottery will most likely play) is one player with 2 teams or one player with double points.
yaar dedo ise saare acche players phir bhi nahi maanega ye :wall: