ICF IPL Auction - Players Auction Registration

gaurav92

This is not fair. He should get some kinda penalty if he gets Velu. Like deduct 5000 points from his total tally at the end. If' date=' a big fat if, JAF wins, it will be like the evil Mumbai Indians winning with 5 foreign players :beee:[/quote'] koi nhi JAF 4 se hi ladd lo iss baar:(( champions LEAGUE m 5 pakke sab ne paise lagayye hn to sabki manzoori bnti h:icflove:

average of all players is out of the question lol your weakest player has gone Only ratio that can be applied is maybe in terms of prices they were bought.So since 16MTW was bought for 25 bilz and others for 465:25 bilz.the ratio is 465.We can calculate 5th players points according to that hows that?:P
Lol to ur logic... :cantstop:

^I've already added velu in our team so no randomizer pls
Who told you to add him?Debutant was against it ad Deto hasnt given his opinon.I too suggested that thinking T-D wont come but hes here and eager to play.So best to go for it.better play than velu who is playing this for first time :--D

Who told you to add him?Debutant was against it ad Deto hasnt given his opinon.I too suggested that thinking T-D wont come but hes here and eager to play.So best to go for it.better play than velu who is playing this for first time :--D
go on .... Extremely xcited to watch how this randomiser thing works