Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

:two_thumbs_up: owner seller poster auctioneer superselector promoter advertiser luck-dip- drawer, gaurav is a complete pckg he can do it for us:dance:
If you want I will auction the event :bandit: I will say Gayle is up, I bet base price 1,2,3 gone before others post its in my team :bandit: That will happen with almost every player I want :bandit: Still want me, I will oblige :bandit:

If you want I will auction the event :bandit: I will say Gayle is up, I bet base price 1,2,3 gone before others post its in my team :bandit: That will happen with almost every player I want :bandit: Still want me, I will oblige :bandit:
khulle aam dhamki :hysterical:

Main nahi deta toh koi aur de deta :--D Apne haathon sachai batana behtar hai :proud: BTW Nanda tum hi auction karo na :nice:
no not this tym amateur for it dont want to xperiment n spoil it waise bhi ek owner jaayega to you can auction n SG can play for your team but neutral auction with God promise that you wont let us down n in case of controversy I can give my final decision binding on all.

no not this tym amateur for it dont want to xperiment n spoil it waise bhi ek owner jaayega to you can auction n SG can play for your team but neutral auction with God promise that you wont let us down n in case of controversy I can give my final decision binding on all.
or better that gaurav just takes back his ownership :P

:two_thumbs_up: