Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

My current capital balance at ICF is hardly mine - it's largely a loan from a benefactor. :giggle: I don't hoard fake money, neither do I bet very often, and whatever fake money I accumulate is redistributed to the needy. My auctioneer fees has nothing to do with my occasional visits to ICF to discuss cricket (:WTF: is trolling). It's the compensation for the value I intend to provide; and no amount of negotiation can change my fees. You don't negotiate an artwork's price with an artist. :nono:
:hysterical: What your credentials?have you conducted something b4?What makes you think you deserve this amount :hmmm:

Once the auction for home players is over, there will be around 60 unsold players. A suggestion - each team should be given a purse of 60 bilz (If the teams have any balance amount left from their earlier 500 bilz then that can be added to the 60 bilz.) and there should be an auction of UNSOLD players from which each team can buy 3 players.

I dont agree.cant change rules or add players midway.There is already a provision for unssold players so we need to follow that else have re-auction with new players,rules etc.
i dont agree sg :nono:
Dont agree S=G :nono:
all teams will have 60 bilz and there are a lot of good players who remain unsold :dontknow:

15. If any player in the playing 15 is injured, or ruled out of the IPL, you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card" provided none of the other owners are interested in picking him up. If the other owners are interested, the highest bid of the player will be accepted. However it should be within the purchase purse of the team. The team shall have 2 such wild cards for the entire competition. this says "you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card" provided none of the other owners are interested in picking him up" - but in case no other teams have any injured players then obviously they cannot use their wild cards at that time, right? So in such a situation I will directly want whosoever I want from the unsold buys.

15. If any player in the playing 15 is injured' date= or ruled out of the IPL, you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card" provided none of the other owners are interested in picking him up. If the other owners are interested, the highest bid of the player will be accepted. However it should be within the purchase purse of the team. The team shall have 2 such wild cards for the entire competition. this says "you have the right to pick a player from the unsold players via the "Wild Card" provided none of the other owners are interested in picking him up" - but in case no other teams have any injured players then obviously they cannot use their wild cards at that time, right? So in such a situation I will directly want whosoever I want from the unsold buys.
which injured player do you have?

yeah then you can chose whoever you want from same category if others arent interested. but its gotta be confirmed
that is my question. Suppose player X from my team gets injured and I want to use a Wild Card to replace him with player Y - now, all the teams have already bought their quota of 15 players so obviously the rest of the teams will not have a vacancy (it happens rarely that 2-3 players get injured at the same time and hence more than one team has a vacancy at the same time) so how can they bid for player Y even if they are interested in him? They already have their 15 players who are FIT so wouldn't that disqualify them from bidding for player Y? Also, suppose a team does want to bid for player Y then what will be the bid price - I'm asking this because a few teams do not have any money left in the purse... Request to Nanda to clarify this.