Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 ! Congrats to winners - See OP for details

gaurav92

that is my question. Suppose player X from my team gets injured and I want to use a Wild Card to replace him with player Y - now, all the teams have already bought their quota of 15 players so obviously the rest of the teams will not have a vacancy (it happens rarely that 2-3 players get injured at the same time and hence more than one team has a vacancy at the same time) so how can they bid for player Y even if they are interested in him? They already have their 15 players who are FIT so wouldn't that disqualify them from bidding for player Y? Also, suppose a team does want to bid for player Y then what will be the bid price - I'm asking this because a few teams do not have any money left in the purse... Request to Nanda to clarify this.
yeah its only if two or more teams have injured players and want same player. I think you can replace without injury too.so doesnt have to be only injury. I dont think remaining purse has any relevance now

that is my question. Suppose player X from my team gets injured and I want to use a Wild Card to replace him with player Y - now, all the teams have already bought their quota of 15 players so obviously the rest of the teams will not have a vacancy (it happens rarely that 2-3 players get injured at the same time and hence more than one team has a vacancy at the same time) so how can they bid for player Y even if they are interested in him? They already have their 15 players who are FIT so wouldn't that disqualify them from bidding for player Y? Also, suppose a team does want to bid for player Y then what will be the bid price - I'm asking this because a few teams do not have any money left in the purse... Request to Nanda to clarify this.
yeah its only if two or more teams have injured players and want same player. I think you can replace without injury too.so doesnt have to be only injury. I dont think remaining purse has any relevance now
Guys let me clarify, the players can be replaced using wild card not only when they are injured, but also if they are not performing, I clarified this in a post too earlier but I think I forgot to add it to the OP. The wild card is an exclusive right that you can exercise on any player. However the restriction here is that the player should be from the same category. If not, you cannot replace him, also the fact that the wild card can only be used twice, the time when it should be used (After a certain number of matches or days) will be disclosed soon. May be after 3 weeks of IPL as it will take at least 4-5 matches to see the performances and judge

Guys let me clarify, the players can be replaced using wild card not only when they are injured, but also if they are not performing, I clarified this in a post too earlier but I think I forgot to add it to the OP. The wild card is an exclusive right that you can exercise on any player. However the restriction here is that the player should be from the same category. If not, you cannot replace him, also the fact that the wild card can only be used twice, the time when it should be used (After a certain number of matches or days) will be disclosed soon. May be after 3 weeks of IPL as it will take at least 4-5 matches to see the performances and judge
yes exactly guyz!!!!! categorical substitution is important here n these cards can be used only at the end of a gameweek n. Where n is a number which we have to decide. However in case of player injury,they can b used right away after we get enough confirmation on injury to player. Also these are transferable that is say we have allocated the use of wildcards to be at the end of gameweek 2 n gameweek 4(just an example) then you can transfer your gw2 card to gw4 if you arent willing to buy a new player at the end of gw2 n have 2 wildcards up your sleeves when gw4 ends. But the vice versa is not true ie you cant use your gw 4 card with gw 2 card at the end of gw 2. Needless to say if there are conflicting bids on purchases then we might require auction for these. Also you can change your kaptaan every gameweek. Gaurav please add this to OP as well. Also a new concept if you all like could be included. Exchange card: now you all have an xchange card if you the owners of 5 teams wanna xchange your players among yourselves(for eg i want x player from team1 for y player in my team). But this exchange has to be told to me by 5 April n I need acceptance from both the teams on this which are involved in this xchange. If you all like this xchange card option then only we will go ahead!!! Please have your say?

There should a limited to substitute players..maximum 3 IMO' date='else what's the use of picking a team when u can substitute almost every.weeks[/quote'] bhai every week nhi hn. 2 substitution for whole ipl duration ie 2 subs from 16 apr-1 june,only 2 subs. These 2 subs available in form of wild card. In case the player gets injured you use one match card immediately after the organizers have official confirmation on the injury. N the second n last wild card can be used to replace underperformer of your team. However both of them can be used to replace underperformer in case u have no bruises in your team. For eg Gw 1 starts from 16 april-22april gw2 23 april-29 april on the eve of 15,22,29 april you have to tell me who will be captain for your team for following gameweek. If you fail to do so the previous gameweek's captain remains your captain for following gameweek.that is if aplayer x is capt for gw 1,you dont inform me on the eve of 22 april then player x continues as your captain for 23-29 gw. On the eve of 29 april you have to tell me who will replacement for your 1 underperformer. In case of multiple bids auction takes place on 29 itself. Similarly the other wildcard can be taken after end of gameweek 4. However lets say a player is injured on 17 april n u want to use the wild card, you get me the official source confirmation n you can pik the player with immediate effect. In this case you r left with 1 wildcard which you can use either after gw2 or gw4 ends in case the old injured player becomes fit again, you can include him back into the side by using rtm card for the new player you bought. In case you have multiple injuries say 2 or more categorical replacement of atmost 2 injured players will be felicitated only. In all you have 2 wild cards 2 rtms card. You arenot allowed more than 2 substitutions any how. Ny further doubts are welcome!!! Please add this to Op Gaurav plzzz :pray:

^ bhai clear this doubts and consider these suggestions: 1.TMK chose 3 Overseas players and 7 Home performers in auction,now hes saying that he'll use wildcard and swap a home performer with overseas player.Is that allowed?It shouldn't be imo,as we were made to understand that you can swap only within category.please clear. 2.Is the wildcard limit of 2 including injuries,If yes I request you to increase it to 4-5 as injuries toh kabhi bhi ho sakti hai.Or else exclude injury cases from this please.2 is very less for such a long tourney 3.In case 2 teams want the same player as replacement,how would you decide.Nobody has much balance left and that shouldnt be relevant.I suggest decide on the basis of the purchase price of outgoing player.E.g. if I want MSD,and I want to swap him with Yuvi and TMK wants to swap him with Gayle,it should go to him as purchase price of Gayle was much higher in the auctions please consider:pray:

If there is auction on 29 th as you said' date=' will the same balance be used that was left with us after buying the 15?[/quote'] Lord's 3rd point n Sid here is a clarification suppose LR n Adi want Rahane LR will have to first give me back some player say he gives me Kp then the selling price of Kp ie 85 billz gets added to his remaining purse of 3 which gives him a balance off 88 billz to bid for rahane. Now adi gives me back bravo,the selling price of bravo gets added to his leftover purse value. Now we start the auction whoever bids more takes rahane home suppose adi however the other bidder, LR in this case has the option to take bravo/some other player/retain his KP but his match card will also be considered used alongside adi.

^ bhai clear this doubts and consider these suggestions: 1.TMK chose 3 Overseas players and 7 Home performers in auction,now hes saying that he'll use wildcard and swap a home performer with overseas player.Is that allowed?It shouldn't be imo,as we were made to understand that you can swap only within category.please clear.
not allowed only categorical substitution allowed it was tmk's wish to go with 3 magic players they will have to bear with it. THey cant swap a home performer with magic player. Am damn clear n certain abt this.

2.Is the wildcard limit of 2 including injuries,If yes I request you to increase it to 4-5 as injuries toh kabhi bhi ho sakti hai.Or else exclude injury cases from this please.2 is very less for such a long tourney
bhai the wildcard limit is 2 n m very particular abt this. Let it be injury or be an underperformer or a benched player. 4-5 is too much.