Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Can you pls resend. I just got TMK's list. Lord and team and Adi B has team need to do the same. Otherwise all 69 players would be auctioned off in the first half.
Sent :nice: Reminder to others sent, you should receive it before auctions :nice:

Lol. I just TMK's message, he wants all players under the hammer. G92 I got your list too, but that would be of no use now.
Alright ! Got a message from him too that he is stuck somewhere and can't send it because its in his laptop which he is not carrying, so yeah may be we can have the elimination in the next phase.

Saurav filter out the common names in the lists that you have received and then we will ask TMK and Sidhoni (if he doesn't send one) whether they want any players amongst that common discarded player list. Should be able to save some time there too :hmmm:

Saurav filter out the common names in the lists that you have received and then we will ask TMK and Sidhoni (if he doesn't send one) whether they want any players amongst that common discarded player list. Should be able to save some time there too :hmmm:
I have that in order. But they will only be able to provide a handful of names at the last moment, and we will lose time there.