Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

Saurav I want all players today as well plz :pray: since I need to buy 7 of these maybe will use a card later to swap one of these agst someone in overseas magic category!!!
Today we can only sell Home Performers and nothing else. Swapping rules clearly state that you can only swap within categories and nothing else.

you two were brilliant yesterday Saurav had ensured a watchful start n Scarface fired it up at the end great work:two_thumbs_up:
Same pattern today. I will start slow and steady (Rohit-esque) and Scarface will ensure a breezy end to the proceedings (ABDV-esque). Just a request to all teams - Please don't whine 'jaldi karo, jaldi karo' all the time since we are trying our best too. It's not that we are watching a movie and conducting the auctions together. A bit of physical time is required to ensure smooth auctions and internet speeds are something we have no control over. So have some time in your hand and try and enjoy the auctions.

y not jab tak rules m h i can op me likha h min 6 home performers n 5 max from star n magic category i can even swap a star for a magic since then i would have 4 4 7 which doesnot break rules does it:hmmm:
no that is only for auction,for swapping you have to do within category

when did Murali Vijay come for auction????? I would have liked to go for him but don't remember his name coming up.
arrey even Rahane didnt come up.they went unsold as everybody has bought their quota by then

when did Murali Vijay come for auction????? I would have liked to go for him but don't remember his name coming up.
The names of Vijay, Rahane, Bailey and Maxwell never came up because all the teams had selected 5 players each before their names could be announced.

Once the auction for home players is over, there will be around 60 unsold players. A suggestion - each team should be given a purse of 60 bilz (If the teams have any balance amount left from their earlier 500 bilz then that can be added to the 60 bilz.) and there should be an auction of UNSOLD players from which each team can buy 3 players.