Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

aree yrr I m including him since he was overlooked by us if I would include him in unsold players it would be unfair I m not including rahane typoes
but we have already bid on other players thinking he wont be included.Otherwise we would have bid differently.Why would I bid for Yuvraj if GG is in home list? now team with bigger balance get unfair advantage. best is to keep it that way or include in unsold stars so others can swap him if they want

despite efforts by other teams and the auctioneer to cheat us, we still got a pretty good team: Malinga Raina Utthappa Yusuf Pathan Karthik Hodge Neesham Dwayne Smith Corey Anderson Stuart Binny Irfan Pathan Bhajji Manish Panday Murali Vijay. Other owners and the auctioneer and the league manager (Nanda) tried their best to make sure we had Varun Aaron as well but we shall not accept him in the team. The matter will be solved soon and a replacement for him named.

despite efforts by other teams and the auctioneer to cheat us, we still got a pretty good team: Malinga Raina Utthappa Yusuf Pathan Karthik Hodge Neesham Dwayne Smith Corey Anderson Stuart Binny Irfan Pathan Bhajji Manish Panday Murali Vijay. Other owners and the auctioneer and the league manager (Nanda) tried their best to make sure we had Varun Aaron as well but we shall not accept him in the team. The matter will be solved soon and a replacement for him named.
:hysterical::hysterical: stop whining

I like this team - Yusuf and Irfan, Uthappa, DK, Binny, Pandey, Bhajji, Mooli. Top notch :good: