Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)

gaurav92

Nanda's Great IPL Auction 2014 (Game Thread)  

1. 1.

matlab?
matlab if you bought some expensive players like gayle n fail to complete 15 players, lets say bought 14 players having finished your purse then I would substitute any of your buy with player that is unsold at his base price n include the remaining 15th player....mind you it could be any player.....damn serious!!!

matlab if you bought some expensive players like gayle n fail to complete 15 players' date=' lets say bought 14 players having finished your purse then I would substitute any of your buy with player that is unsold at his base price n include the remaining 15th player....mind you it could be any player.....damn serious!!![/quote'] I think its better if auctioneer keeps track of each teams balance and disqualify them when they reach their limit.So if the team ends up with 12 players,so be it. Substituting already bought player seems unfair to me

I think its better if auctioneer keeps track of each teams balance and disqualify them when they reach their limit.So if the team ends up with 12 players,so be it. Substituting already bought player seems unfair to me
no I dont think so lets say you buy big players during 1st session n say 8-9 n then you say ho gaya mera to I will play with 9 only this is not done Either u complete your team or I do it for you.....15 is a must

no I dont think so lets say you buy big players during 1st session n say 8-9 n then you say ho gaya mera to I will play with 9 only this is not done Either u complete your team or I do it for you.....15 is a must
but playing with less players is a big risk too.others got all 15 Now say I spend 500 bilz on 14 players including Gayle(who I've bought for high price,say 60 bilz in auction),you then remove him and add two random players of 5 bilz each.Now I've got 15 players but two poor players and not using my full purse If I'm ready to take big risk of playing with less players then whats the problem.Its part of strategy to select more low price players or go for big players aggressively.say like RR v MI do

but playing with less players is a big risk too.others got all 15 Now say I spend 500 bilz on 14 players including Gayle(who I've bought for high price,say 60 bilz in auction),you then remove him and add two random players of 5 bilz each.Now I've got 15 players but two poor players and not using my full purse If I'm ready to take big risk of playing with less players then whats the problem.Its part of strategy to select more low price players or go for big players aggressively.say like RR v MI do
you can go aggressive defensive but get those 15 you cant fall back on a rule say I give you 3 options to rule out your sub n that too reasonable for eg we have moved to session2 n you have bought 14 players n left with nothing...WAIT OR AUCTION TO GET OVER I give you 3 options to strike out your buys as per the category you decide so you can strike one of those n then I GIVE YOU 6 OPTIONS OF UNSOLD PLAYERS from same category of which you can select any 2 n complete your team(mind it that if 6 options are not available then I give you whatever options I have in that category). :icflove:

you can go aggressive defensive but get those 15 you cant fall back on a rule say I give you 3 options to rule out your sub n that too reasonable for eg we have moved to session2 n you have bought 14 players n left with nothing...WAIT FOR AUCTION TO GET OVER I give you 3 options to strike out your buys as per the category you decide so you can strike one of those n then I GIVE YOU 6 OPTIONS OF UNSOLD PLAYERS from same category of which you can select any 2 n complete your team(mind it that if 6 options are not available then I give you whatever options I have in that category). :icflove:
SAHI H YEH I DUNNO WHY NOT ACCEPTABLE THIS

you can go aggressive defensive but get those 15 you cant fall back on a rule say I give you 3 options to rule out your sub n that too reasonable for eg we have moved to session2 n you have bought 14 players n left with nothing...WAIT OR AUCTION TO GET OVER I give you 3 options to strike out your buys as per the category you decide so you can strike one of those n then I GIVE YOU 6 OPTIONS OF UNSOLD PLAYERS from same category of which you can select any 2 n complete your team(mind it that if 6 options are not available then I give you whatever options I have in that category). :icflove:
well if give options instead of adding/deleting players yourself then it seems reasonable:icflove: still my suggestion can make it more interesting.usually there is only an upper cap,not a lower cap:dance:

Every team will keep a track of their balance and will bid accordingly, I am sure no one will exceed their balance :nice: And I will be keeping a track of players and team's auction purse. :cool: BTW Saurav01 is appointed as the auctioneer and fees will be 300 bn as proposed by him.

Every team will keep a track of their balance and will bid accordingly, I am sure no one will exceed their balance :nice: And I will be keeping a track of players and team's auction purse. :cool: BTW Saurav01 is appointed as the auctioneer and fees will be 300 bn as proposed by him.
you are paying him,na? else get a cheaper one:--D

Big fan of auctions. Where do I follow this auction live? And if I miss it live' date=' would there be a transcript/log or something to read through later?[/quote'] you can join in chat just as a viewer but don't bid :giggle: